Re: Is there a way to cancel free trial?

by EA_David

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Is there a way to cancel free trial?

★★★★★ Newbie

I just started a Titanfall free trial and my game keeps crashing because my internet connection suddenly became unstable, so is there a way to cancel my free trial and continue with it when my internet connection gets stable? I would really appreciate any help I could get.

Message 1 of 2 (656 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Dyppex Sorry there isn't a way to pause/suspend the trial. 

If you want to try out the game once your connection gets more stable, you could try creating the trial on a different account. However the drawback is that if you then decide to buy the full game on your main account your trial progress won't be usable. On the other hand if you buy the game on the new account then you're stuck in a position where you need to manage 2 accounts, which some folks don't like. 

I hope this info helps to clarify things. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (952 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Dyppex Sorry there isn't a way to pause/suspend the trial. 

If you want to try out the game once your connection gets more stable, you could try creating the trial on a different account. However the drawback is that if you then decide to buy the full game on your main account your trial progress won't be usable. On the other hand if you buy the game on the new account then you're stuck in a position where you need to manage 2 accounts, which some folks don't like. 

I hope this info helps to clarify things. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (953 Views)