Re: I want my money back for Titanfall games

by CL-Frommer

Original Post

I want my money back for Titanfall games

★★★ Newbie

Speed hacks are just every day occurances now....and seems like nothing can be done about it.  This irritates the absolute * out of me.  Anything that can be done other than never buy an origin game again?

Casey

Message 1 of 5 (1,398 Views)

EA DICE Team
Hey @casey_pierpoint, sorry to hear about the experience you had with Titanfall.  For refund request, I recommend that you read up on this article: https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

/Atic 

Message 2 of 5 (1,315 Views)

★ Guide

Wow....I really love that answer. Read the return policy?? Really. I've been playing the game for years and get nothing but harassment from this same hacker that everyone is complaining about. Sorry a "Within 24 hours after you first launch the game" doesn't cut it when they have been hacking for months and nothing is being done. Watch the video here and see what's going on - https://youtu.be/Kc4HSb9x0Y0 Almost 3hrs and not a single game completed. This is every single day !!

-

Message 3 of 5 (1,163 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

THATS 100% INACCURATE IN THIS CASE

1/ if a new player buys the game and encounters this hacker and are unaware that the 'database proxies error' is caused by a hacker

2/ the new player discovers it wasn't there own pc crashing after reading up on it on here or any other website

3/ they are legally entitled to a refund

WHY

1/ derelict of service

2/ EA/ORIGIN/RESPAWN  have been given notice and reasonable time to facilitate a fix

3/ Have chosen not to support the game but continue to SELL LICENSES and Origin Access

LEGALLY

Your terms are void because you do not take any reasonable grounds to fix the problem,

1/ patch the game

2/ remove the game from sale from your site or origin access

3/ continue to sell knowlngly that there is a problem

DOCUMENTED CASES

1/ videos

2/ web forums

3/twitter

4/video youtube

5/ support pages such as this

SO IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED THIS GAME RECENTLY, YOU ARE LEGALLY ENTITLED TO A REFUND BECAUSE EA/ORIGIN REFUSE TO FIX THE 'DATBASE PROXIES ERROR' WHICH CRASHES YOUR GAME. SIMPLE AS THAT

SO YOU MAY REQUEST A REFUND FOR TITANFALL or ORIGIN ACCESS, IF YOU HAVE PURCHASED ANYTIME AFTER THE DENIAL OF SERVICE, THUS SEPT 2018 OR FEB 2019

WHY CAN YOU REQUEST A REFUND.

THE TITLE IS UNPLAYABLE

ANY NEW CUSTOMER WOULD EXPECT A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF PROTECTION IN GAME, THUS CRASHING DAILY FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS, WOULD NOT BE CONSIDER EVEN REMOTELY CLOSE TO REASONABLE

ANY NEW BUYERS FROM ORIGIN ACCESS OR LICENSE KEYS, DEMAND YOUR REFUND

Message 4 of 5 (1,149 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic bla bla bla , DO SOMETHING AND STOP TALKING.. , this is not a user problem , you sassy liar!

Message 5 of 5 (864 Views)