Re: I cant stay connected to the Titanfall server.

by Spayz_Pacific

Original Post

I cant stay connected to the Titanfall server.

★★★★★ Newbie

I cant stay connected to the Titanfall server. The game loads the disconnects from server from main menu screen as soon as try to select an option. I get message Disconnect: T. or Disconnect: T9-9=]9 K,T. messages. Any thoughts, anyone?

Message 1 of 8 (3,124 Views)

Community Manager

Hey there, @km711a!

Has anything changed from your side lately since this started happening, like a new router, ISP, or PC hardware?

Have you tried rebooting your network or other steps listed in this article below? The servers should be up right now, so it could be some slight network configuration we'll have to figure out what's causing this.

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 8 (3,047 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@km711a I've just installed Titanfall on my new PC, and nothing went right.
I had to install DLCs 2 times, and when I wanted to launch Titanfall for the first time, I had the same problem...
I click "Play", it loads and then "Disconnected" sometimes it's only "Disonnect: ." sometimes it's "Disonnect: P." and sometimes "Disconnect: TP-9=]9| K,T" ... I need some help!
I already tried to repair, but it was "all okay".
Nothing new on my internet connexion, all my games are working very well.
Message 3 of 8 (3,007 Views)

★ Novice

Please, fix the pc server, i wait for several weaks and you're not change anything, and only deposit the responsibility on users. For respect the players, make sure the server works fine and fix it

Message 4 of 8 (2,929 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry, Troubleshooting will not work. You should know this by now. The hacker that we've been complaining about all year still has control of your servers!! The issue will not be fixed until you ban or prevent them from crashing your servers any longer. OMG how many times do we have to repeat ourselves? Read the other forums !! We've been posting screenshots and videos ALL YEAR !! What do we get? We get banned from the forum for telling you who it is??? Thanks EA !!

@EA_Atic  See below, this is what I see. Are the servers shut down or just completely corrupted??

TF Data Centers.png

Message 5 of 8 (2,889 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry ; would you please have someone fix the titanfall 1 PC game servers? a hacker has made it so that no one can connect and everyone disconnects when they try to get into the online game. Thank you
Message 6 of 8 (2,804 Views)

Message 7 of 8 (2,761 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Any news on this issue?
Being constantly kicked out of every Titanfall server with messages similar to the ones described in this thread and similar (e.g. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/The-Current-Solution-to-the-Titanfall-1-Crash-Bot/m-p/8329519).
We bought this game, we want to play it!

Message 8 of 8 (2,404 Views)