Re: I Just Noticed...

by BarracudaBoss

Original Post

I Just Noticed...

★★ Apprentice

That everytime the game gets crashed, a loss gets registered onto your Titanfall profile. I'm up to 21 in a row right now!

Thanks for the great support EA, Origin and Respawn! (sarcasm)

Choke on a fat one! (real)

Message 1 of 11 (1,576 Views)

★ Guide
Same problem we have all been having mate, my KD ratio got all messed up due to numerous speed hackers and now this new one that is throwing all players out of the game.
Unfortunately that is one of the big dis-advantages of pc gaming online.
Now i play TF1 on xbox one, no hackers on there.
Message 2 of 11 (1,534 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
i thought about buying an xbox to play the game there aswell
Message 3 of 11 (1,498 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

EA wins.. and you have to pay twice for the same product.. 

Message 4 of 11 (1,486 Views)

★ Guide
I just find that the resolution is not as good and being on a tv screen it is too much in your face, i still prefer the pc version.
Message 5 of 11 (1,481 Views)

★ Guide
My son already has it on his xbox so i just use his profile on there.
Sad thing is i bought it twice on pc as i wanted to play through from the start again and do all the challenges plus i wanted to play on my own to see if i could manage without team help. It only cost me 5 quid 2nd time round. So i paid for it 3x in total, plus i bought the Titan figure that sits next to my monitor as i really love this game.
Message 6 of 11 (1,478 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Frown this is sad.

i bough one copy to my girlfriend and we had great time playing together , now our titans are rusted and abandoned waiting to be deployed Frown.

Message 7 of 11 (1,459 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
lol i bought this game 7 times ..got 7 accounts ..i enjoyed working on regen challenges and having a different badge for every profile
Message 8 of 11 (1,456 Views)

★ Guide
I feel your pain buddy, unfortunately EA is not going to deal with this problem, i have just been on live chat with their "support" and get told to report it via a web link. They just close the case a day after you open it.
Unfortunately TF is dead, hacker has won !!!
Message 9 of 11 (1,429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

in the last 2 months i reported him around 5 times i think no * happend [Inappropriate comment removed - Admin.]

Message 10 of 11 (1,414 Views)