Re: How do I yet another code to replace the region locked one I currently have

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

How do I yet another code to replace the region locked one I currently have

★★★ Newbie

My friend bought me a copy of Titan Fall but it is region locked as he is from. The Uk and I am from the US.

Message 1 of 5 (629 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Ckromed

Can I ask from where your friend purchased the code and on which platform it is?

Thanks!

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 5 (590 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It was a digital purchase on his home system in the UK it was bought as a gift code sent directly to me and it's on xboX one

Message 3 of 5 (583 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Ckromed

Unfortunately, we won't be able to help if the purchase was made in the Xbox Store. It's not connected with our regulations but rather with possible Xbox account region restrictions. Their support should be able to provide you with more information.

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 5 (577 Views)

★ Guide
It was a pity to buy the game, totally full of scammers, and they do not do anything about it. The servers are empty. There is no replenishment, and fraudsters dominate the remaining servers. However, I suggest you spy on your friend at titanfall 2. True is also full of scammers, but once you've bought the game it is useful to download the best scam programs or pay it on a cheat page to get the fight against the vast number of cheaters who have made the game totally dead today.

Best regards: Linksys2006
Message 5 of 5 (446 Views)