How can I pre-order Titanfall Digital Deluxe if I already pre-ordered Standard Edition?

by EA_Francois

Original Post

How can I pre-order Titanfall Digital Deluxe if I already pre-ordered Standard Edition?

Community Manager (retired)

If you have already pre-ordered the Standard Edition of the game, don’t worry. You can use the Great Game Guarantee to receive a refund of the Standard Edition at launch, and then order the Digital Deluxe Edition so you can get into the game.

If you don’t want to wait until launch to take advantage of the Great Game Guarantee, you can contact one of our advisors for assistance. Please know that there may be extended wait while we connect you to the next available advisor.

Upgrading to the DDX version at release with the Great Game Guarantee refund and purchasing the Digital Deluxe (3/11 and after)
If you’ve already ordered the standalone game on Origin, we encourage you to take advantage of the Titanfall Digital Deluxe Edition. If your purchase is eligible, use Origin’s Great Game Guarantee to refund your purchase of the Titanfall Standard Edition:

1. Head over to www.origin.com/account and log in.
  2. Open your Order History
  3. Find your Titanfall purchase and expand it by clicking the + next to the order date.
  4. Click “Request a Refund” and follow the instructions.

Once you’ve submitted your Titanfall Standard Edition purchase for the Great Game Guarantee refund, you may add Titanfall Digital Deluxe Edition to your cart and purchase it normally.

Please note that your refund may take several business days to post to your billing account.

Upgrading to the DDX version before release (before 3/11/2014):
If you’ve already pre-ordered the standalone game on Origin, we encourage you to take advantage of the Titanfall Digital Deluxe Edition. Please contact EA Help to change your pre-order from Titanfall Standard Edition to Titanfall Digital Deluxe Edition. Representatives will be glad to help you adjust your order to secure your Season Pass content for less.

Prepare for Titanfall!

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 1 of 1 (1,154 Views)