Hacker still ruining the game

by Fenris50

Original Post

Hacker still ruining the game

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The player with the game tag [Removed - Admin.] is using a speed hack and appears to be in the game twice as you can see from one of the attached photos. This player has been reported before by others and I have done so as well. The other attached photo shows him harassing other players. It's bad enough that TF1 servers can be crashed on demand by a script kiddie (I suspect this guy is the one) but even when they don't crash, this bad guy makes it impossible to enjoy the game we paid good money for. Please stop these unacceptable behaviors from this person

Message 1 of 5 (1,570 Views)

Re: Hacker still ruining the game

Community Manager

@Fenris50 

Please do not name any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answers HQ.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 5 (1,520 Views)

★ Guide

The hacker does well, smarter from EA developers. I hope that hackers hack all EA servers and close EA storesLarge smile

Message 3 of 5 (1,505 Views)

★ Guide

Barry,

I've uploaded photographic evidence of this person hacking and cheating.  How about doing something about Him/Her ruining a game I paid good money for instead of dinging me for naming and shaming.  He/she deserves to be named and shamed and you at EA are complicit as you've done nothing about it.  I've followed the procedures you've outlined numerous times for his and other (although probably just the same person with a different name) cheater and NOTHING HAPPENS.    Please stop covering for these lowlifes and do something to STOP them instead!

Message 4 of 5 (1,488 Views)

★ Guide

Here we go again. Someone being accused of name shaming....I just don't get it?

The hackers are there, in game every single day running scripts to kill what's left of Titanfall.

EA and everyone else refuses to do anything and just let the hackers run free !!

'Name shaming is not allowed' !!! Either is hacking, why can't you get rid of them Barry ? I know this forum does not go any higher up than your eyes and the other 'Community Managers' , otherwise this issue would have been solved months ago.

Message 5 of 5 (1,447 Views)