Hacker [Removed - Admin.] speed hack, aimbot, wallhack.

by SoohNabis

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacker [Removed - Admin.] speed hack, aimbot, wallhack.

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

ok this game is just definatly gone! hackers have destroyed it and EA do nothing about that!

That's the last time i bough a EA game and even more a game from Respawn Studio!

WE ARE NOT COWS MONEY!

i have a video proof of this hack!

Message 1 of 6 (1,297 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hacker [Removed - Admin.] speed hack, aimbot, wallhack.

Community Manager

@SoohNabis 

Please do not name any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answers HQ.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,268 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@SoohNabis 

Please do not name any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answers HQ.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,269 Views)

★ Guide
Report yourself and go to hell for doing nothing to get rid of the hacker. You're free liver!
Message 3 of 6 (1,239 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

We can't report someone who has the ability to change names, crash the entire game out on a scheduled basis and doesn't even have to be in the game!

We don't need more excuses, we need answers!

Message 4 of 6 (1,233 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, this is ridiculous.  Fix the game or give us refunds so we can by replacements games.  We can't report a player for cheating if they are moving so fast we can't read the name and the game crashes with the proxy error.  I've wasted hours HOURS of my limited recreation time trying to play Titanfall and it crashed in the lobby or after the games starts.  Don't tell me it is my PC either.  I build PCs and have played it on three so far with the same results.  EA owes us a solution, explanation, or a refund.   

Glendor

Message 5 of 6 (1,154 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

THIS DOES NOT WORK

YOU KNOW IT DOES NOT WORK

YOUR OFFERING FAKE NEWS TO GENUINE PLAYERS SEEKING TO REMOVE THE HACKERS

WHY DON'T YOU GIVE A REAL ANSWER

Message 6 of 6 (1,146 Views)