Re: Glitch in traning area

by Linksys-protect

Original Post

Glitch in traning area

★ Novice

I just got Titanfal for the pc today, and when I was in the training facility, not only did I not see the red lines in the very begining, but there was a glitch that made it very difficult for me to play the game(there were lthick black lines coming from various direction of the screen), and I had to stop because it was that bad. Can someone help me with this problem. Thnxs.

Message 1 of 5 (577 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

At the top of the forum, the very first FAQ is intended for you to follow up with when that type problem occurs. 

Do not forget that games have requirements.  For this one, they are these:

Minimum requirements for Titanfall on PC:

Processor: AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHz or Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4GHz
    Memory: 4GB RAM
    Video card: 512MB VRAM,
      Radeon HD 4770 or GeForce 8800GT
   (Ignore the tripe about Dx11)  
    50 GBs storage on the Hdd
    Internet speed: 512 KB/s down, 384 KB/s up

Message 2 of 5 (575 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@RedtheFox19 wrote:

I just got Titanfal for the pc today, and when I was in the training facility, not only did I not see the red lines in the very begining, but there was a glitch that made it very difficult for me to play the game(there were lthick black lines coming from various direction of the screen), and I had to stop because it was that bad. Can someone help me with this problem. Thnxs.

@RedtheFox19 

You remained here on the Answers HQ website long enough after writing, that you had plenty of opportunity to read my reply.  Same as every other internet forum, the reply is not copied into any kind of eMail.  You must read it in your message thread. 

Since you made no acknowledgment of any kind, this will be the end of your thread.  We have to assume your problem was solved in some fashion. 

Message 3 of 5 (566 Views)

★ Novice

Sorry, just saw this. That explains a lot that my stupid self didn't realise. Realise it now. Thanks anyway Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (516 Views)

★ Guide
Just don't buy a better machine for TF1 because TF1 is full of scammers and speedhackers! If you buy a new machine configuration, answer a game that can be played!
Message 5 of 5 (511 Views)