by Dmonix

Original Post

Gimme my money back

★★★ Newbie

This game is crappy unplayable want a full return of money asap

Message 1 of 3 (214 Views)

Re: Gimme my money back

Hero (Retired)

You may return EA full game digital downloads (PC/Mac) purchased on Origin for a full refund within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first. This is in addition to your standard return or refund rights.

Here's how:

Visit your Order History and select the "Request a Refund" link next to any eligible product.
Complete and submit the Refund Request Form.
You'll get a response within 48 hours and your refund within 10 days if you meet the refund criteria.
DLC and non-EA games purchased on Origin are excluded from the Great Game Guarantee. So, this is a guarantee for full game (a.k.a. "base game") digital downloads published by EA for now, including full games on pre-order and most full games on promotional discount.

------------------------------------------------- ᕤ◕◡◕ ༽ᕤ -------------------------------------------------

Did my post solve your question? Click "Accept as Solution" & Award me and click the "XP" Button!
It will help other people finding the solution too!

Message 2 of 3 (211 Views)

Re: Gimme my money back

Community Manager

If you want a refund, using the GGG as thisaint describes, is the way to go.

However you might want to take a look over on this thread if you're finding it "unplayable": http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/Info-Known-Issues-and-Troubleshooting-Updated-March-13/m-p/248125...

Perhaps you can post the nature of the issue, if someone can give you some assistance here.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 3 (202 Views)