Re: Game startup failed because the video card does not support the required fea

by priceyBarbara874

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game startup failed because the video card does not support the required features

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have spent 65 dollars and downloaded 60gb to find out my video card does not support the required features. I run on a mac but use windows 8.1 and using parallels desktop to run that. My graphics card is AMD Radeon HD 6970M 1024MB. Can anyone tell me how to avoid getting a newer graphics card and run the game? Or will i have to buy a new graphics card? Anything will be helpful or i will just have to refund the game while i can which i prefer not to do so.

Message 1 of 4 (1,508 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game startup failed because the video card does not support the required features

★★★★★ Expert

Radeons are fine, sometimes the Catalyst software and drivers are not so fine, howver, the same is true for nVIDIA's software, and the HD 4nnn Radeons are a special case..  Get a newer driver.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,933 Views)

All Replies

Re: Game startup failed because the video card does not support the required features

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Try Parallels Desktop 9 is trial version,video card must lead the game ...because i have windows 8.1,64 bit and my video card is ATI HD 7750,1024mb,it's work very fine...or return to windows 7...I hope you have been helpfulConfusedmiley happy:

Retired champion.
Message 2 of 4 (1,466 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Radeons are fine, sometimes the Catalyst software and drivers are not so fine, howver, the same is true for nVIDIA's software, and the HD 4nnn Radeons are a special case..  Get a newer driver.

Message 3 of 4 (1,934 Views)

Re: Game startup failed because the video card does not support the required fea

★★★ Newbie

I have Windows 7 64 bit and I just spent $19.95 for TitianFall Deluxe Edition and thinking no problem right , well wrong . I click on TitianFall and when loading the Game a message came up, saying GAME START UP HAS FAILED-VIDEO CARD DOES NOT SUPPORT REQUIRED FEATURES . I'm now just getting into playing games on Windows 7 , so far I've only been able to play two downloads on Steam . It's easy to say that this Game is for Windows 7 and Windows 10 and so on , but what they forget to mention all the issues in PC   might effect the game, because something might not support it . I feel that PC  Game when giving information on it's for Windows 7 , they then should really put , WINDOWS 7 MAY NOT SUPPORT REQUIRED FEATURES.  I have on Steam have uninstalled at least 4 Games , do to messages popping up Game Failed because of this or that .

Message 4 of 4 (735 Views)