Re: Game crashes during matchmaking, no error pop up

by Balagahn_KoR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game crashes during matchmaking, no error pop up

★★★ Novice

So I just got the game a few days ago but haven’t been able to play a single match.  I can play the training mode just fine but when playing multiplayer the game will enter into matchmaking and after a couple players join the game force closes to desktop with no error, or anything logged. 

Message 1 of 3 (1,231 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide
you have been cheated out of your hard earned money. No one plays Titanfall anymore as the cheaters have taken over. Speed hackers using sp's destroy any games that get past the script kiddie whe causes the crashes you've described above. The problem has been ongoing for months. Numerous reports to EA with video and anecdotal evidence. No response from them or Origin or Respawn. A life lesson learned. Don't ever buy anything from EA again and tell your friends as well.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,196 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
you have been cheated out of your hard earned money. No one plays Titanfall anymore as the cheaters have taken over. Speed hackers using sp's destroy any games that get past the script kiddie whe causes the crashes you've described above. The problem has been ongoing for months. Numerous reports to EA with video and anecdotal evidence. No response from them or Origin or Respawn. A life lesson learned. Don't ever buy anything from EA again and tell your friends as well.
Message 2 of 3 (1,197 Views)

★★★ Novice

thanks so much for the reply, I kinda wondered if it had to do with the hacking issue, this confirms it. thanks so much for your time, lesson learned, I should have done better research before purchasing the game.

Message 3 of 3 (1,194 Views)