Re: Game Crashing Titanfall 1 (Crash Report + Idea]

by DaVeYbRaT

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Crashing Titanfall 1 (Crash Report + Idea]

★ Apprentice

I recently just purchased the original titanfall on PC an ever sense i got it ive been getting constant  game crashes. I jumped into a Frontier Defense lobby an right when i was rodeoing a titan my game froze an said titanfall.exe has crashed next day i loaded it up tried to jump into a attrition lobby an right when another player joined BOOM crashed again. Next day i gave up on playing it cuz the crashes where not stopping. An i feel like i wasted $20 for a unplayable game. Is there ever gonna be a fix for this or did respawn abandon this game.

My Idea

Instead of running the game off your server. People from the titanfall 1 community have been requesting this for ages for respawn to add a server browser where we can host our own servers. An at least try to revive the game again. Sense you cant find very much lobbys anymore why not add AI pilots that act like real players or have the same mindset as real players an you can start a game without having to wait 15-30 mins just to have a few people join. Itll just start a lobby an fill the game up as we go.

Message 1 of 11 (2,416 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately you just wasted $20.00 on Titanfall 1.  

The game is unplayable and crashing because of a known hacker that has infiltrated the servers on the PC for several months now.  

All of us old school players have already left as we know what a debacle TF1 has become.  Frown

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (2,389 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately you just wasted $20.00 on Titanfall 1.  

The game is unplayable and crashing because of a known hacker that has infiltrated the servers on the PC for several months now.  

All of us old school players have already left as we know what a debacle TF1 has become.  Frown

Message 2 of 11 (2,390 Views)

★ Apprentice

That * blows. I had a support agent tell me "if the players care about the game we care about it. but i doubt that once a game compeny makes a new game they abandon the old one. 

Message 3 of 11 (2,370 Views)

★ Guide

Good luck to you. I'm also sorry you wasted your $20. The game should not be for sale at this point. I try to play every once in a while but until they get rid of the hacker on the server, no one will be playing for long any time soon. I'm still crashing in the lobby. Can't even get far enough in game to play.

Message 4 of 11 (2,364 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I gave up trying to convince EA that the game has been overtaken by a hacker.  Tired of wasting my breath. 

I've already uninstalled the game and wrote it off as a loss.  Such a shame that a great game has died but i think was was EA's plan all along.  

Message 5 of 11 (2,352 Views)

★★ Novice
no effort in the absence of intelligence and spine. I've often mentioned IQ is not a school subject Standard smile
Message 6 of 11 (2,318 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's impossible to play Titanfall 1 these days but I still check in most days to see if they have fixed it since it is still a great game when it is up and running.

Please EA & Respawn. Most of us will be happy to buy TF3 when it comes out but it would be great if you could fix the issue so people who paid for TF1 could still actually play. What would it take to get some action on this???
Message 7 of 11 (2,310 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hay,

Having the same problem ...game freezes and the crash to white screen ...

Hay devs ....will you at least post in here that you are acknowledging our complaints ?

Message 8 of 11 (2,262 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Agree with you 100%...like the good old days ...dedicated servers with the ability to spectate and the option to vote kick hackers.What could it hurt...EA has moved on and this problem only leaves a bad taste in the mouth of the fans .
Message 9 of 11 (2,252 Views)

★ Guide

I agree as well. They keep closing more and more of these threads accusing us of 'name shaming' or posting links. I won't be surprised if this thread is closed soon, just because. I got a few games in the other day and then back to the same server crashes, over and over and over again.

Message 10 of 11 (2,220 Views)