Re: Failed to get token from Origin

by Geekadilla

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

This is the only thing that fixed it for me. None of the other stuff worked.

Message 121 of 130 (4,333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this 'token' problem a couple of days ago and went to the help and support section not before it asked me to log in.

What I thought was my password wouldn't work so after changing it I then read the Q&A and wasn't keen on going through all the 

suggestions laid out by others ..... REALLY? Anyway when I logged back into 'Origin' I was able to play Titanfall and I haven't had the problem since.

Was this a 'fluke' or was it necessary I have no idea but if you have tried everything else and you are still pulling out every available strand of hair that you

have then maybe it's worth a shot?

Pyekami...... 

Message 122 of 130 (4,301 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have windows 7 and could not get the Sunday Token special.  This has never happened before.

Message 123 of 130 (4,271 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im 88yrs old and dont know enougth to do what you said my mind isnt asgood as it was since i lost my son last year he was avietnam war vet he did or fixed the computer for me now im lostthis is the2 time its happened

Message 124 of 130 (4,248 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had the same problem, but I use GeForce Experience, and I just optimized it, and it worked, but this Is probably not a guaranteed fix.

Message 125 of 130 (4,153 Views)

★★ Novice

It's 2017, I just bought Titanfall, and I'm literally STUNNED that this is STILL A PROBLEM.

Message 126 of 130 (4,062 Views)

★ Novice

Every time I want to join a game with friends I get this, I am sick and tired of this!

Message 127 of 130 (2,833 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Just happened me lol after all these yrs and all the $$$ EA got ya would think some thing like this would not be a issue in titanfall 6 yrs after launch good job EA.

Message 128 of 130 (2,217 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bro is there still no way to fix this issue, I can't even log in to the game anymore

Message 129 of 130 (2,193 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Titanfall 1 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 130 of 130 (2,045 Views)