Re: Failed to get token from Origin

by mattjaaa

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Issue still persists for me. I can play 2-3 matches then I get pooped out with the token error.

Is this going to be fixed any time soon? EA, you want to actually acknowledge that there is a persistant problem here?

Message 81 of 130 (2,212 Views)

★★ Novice

everything was great until that update came in, then started getting that error, tried reinstalling gamen but no luck. Something wrong with that update now I can't play Confusedmileysad: tried all the "soutions" but not luck Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 82 of 130 (2,162 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same here. Everything was working fine until the update. Now "Failed to get token from Origin" appeared.

EDIT Suddenly everything works fine now. I guess the problem for me was somewhere else and got solved.

Message 83 of 130 (2,154 Views)

★★ Novice

After an endless search and frustruation this worked for me but let me tell you what I did.

I use bitdefender and these are the steps I did

1. enable windows firewall and configured it like it says here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

NOTE: you don't have to create new rules just modify the existing one from all port to Specific Port, then enter the ports they say under the tab Protocols and Ports. They are called TitanFall (X64) do it for TPC and UDP

2. After that I disabled the firewall on bitdefender (my antivirues may differ from yours)

2. ran the game and it worked

4. re-enabled bit defender and ran the game again and it worked

so it may not be the game by it self after all, it may be a conbination of things.

hope this helps someone.

Message 84 of 130 (2,130 Views)

★★ Novice

After an endless search and frustruation this worked for me but let me tell you what I did.

1. enable windows firewall and configured it like it says here: http://help.ea.com/en/article/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

NOTE: you don't have to create new rules just modify the existing one from all port to Specific Port, then enter the ports they say under the tab Protocols and Ports. They are called TitanFall (X64) do it for TPC and UDP

2. After that I disabled the firewall on bitdefender (my antivirues may differ from yours)

so it may not be the game by it self after all, it may be a conbination of things.

hope this helps someone.

Message 85 of 130 (2,129 Views)

★ Novice

I have this problem after new patch and try every solution I found on internet but not work

At least I can solve by uninstall and clean every folder then redownload everything

Message 86 of 130 (2,112 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's pretty clear this is caused by the craptacular DRM built into Origin. Is there a good reason why this happend with this game and no other?

I'm a sysadmin by trade, and have even wire-sharked my network and tried to figure this out and I'm fairly certain the problem isn't on my end.

Can we get some kind of ackowledgement that this is being looked into?

Message 87 of 130 (2,090 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Logged in just to say thank you! I've been pulling my hair out all weekend since the update to get this thing working again and your solution did the trick! Thanks again!

@XALVATRUCHO wrote:

hope this helps someone.

Message 88 of 130 (2,058 Views)

★ Novice

@TheGame21x wrote:

Logged in just to say thank you! I've been pulling my hair out all weekend since the update to get this thing working again and your solution did the trick! Thanks again!

@XALVATRUCHO wrote:

hope this helps someone.

This worked for me!!!

Message 89 of 130 (2,013 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Until yesterday no problems at all - but now I get: failed to get a token from origin

I have tried everything but still no token and no Titanfall

What to do now?

Message 90 of 130 (1,956 Views)