Re: Failed to get token from Origin

by DrunkenBankai

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. I bought this 4 days ago and if I still have problem until one more week, I will ask for a return.

Message 71 of 130 (2,134 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same problem!
I don't have no one reply from EA support... i can't play since 13th march :D
http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall/Failed-to-get-token-from-Origin/m-p/2542958#M23036

Message 72 of 130 (2,121 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've tried all the suggested fixes in this thread and I'm still getting this around once an hour during play. Sometimes I have to restart the application multiple times before it can even get the initial token.

This really needs some attention.

Message 73 of 130 (2,066 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@DrunkenBankai wrote:

I've tried all the suggested fixes in this thread and I'm still getting this around once an hour during play. Sometimes I have to restart the application multiple times before it can even get the initial token.

This really needs some attention.

I've also tried all the suggestions, some work longer than others but I'm currently unable to play (yet again).  I don't have a slow connection and have no issues with BF3 or BF4, anything on Steam games or streaming.  I shut everything down (Netflix, Steam) while trying to play.

Message 74 of 130 (2,028 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

It seems to drop me every third match or so now.

I'd love ot know why this is marked as solved when it clearly isn't.

Message 75 of 130 (2,002 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Issue still occuring. EA/Respawn/MS still looking incompetent. What else is new.

Message 76 of 130 (1,941 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

GPU: GeForce GTX 760

CPU: AMD A6-3650 APU with Radeon HD Graphics

Memory: 16 GB RAM

Same issue, it happens when it is looking for a server. I think for me the problem is on my end. My internet (Time Warner cable) cuts out every 30mins, on the dot, when playing games and even more often when not, talking about 5-10 mins. but if i get this error then i usealy wait for about 5 mins then try again and it sometimes works. Ill post again if my parents get the balls to complain to time warner to give us a new router. (My internet is so bad right now i cant even watch a youtube vid in 480p Frown )

Message 77 of 130 (1,780 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There is no Manage Network Connections button !!????

Message 78 of 130 (1,749 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is really getting anoying 

none of the "solutions" worked I payed for this game and I want to play it

If so many people are having the same problem

FIX IT

Message 79 of 130 (1,748 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Now why the **bleep** should we have to all this **bleep** for a game? It has never done this before with other games. They better come out with a solution or I will flat out never play any of their games. It is extremely frustrated gettint excited for a game, uninstalling it multiple times, and not getting a token from origin. What the hell is a token from origins anyways.
Message 80 of 130 (1,703 Views)