Error code 503

by vincefrostheart

Original Post

Re: Error code 503

★ Novice

Yet another great product from EA, we saw how well it went for BF4 gonna just try to ask for money back i really dont feel like going through all this crap agian.Every game they put out on pc u have to go to fourms just to figure out how to play the dang game because they cannot put out a product that works correctly from the start.

Message 31 of 541 (1,783 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am so damn pissed at EA now, I had full day of classes, came back did my stuff and then upgraded all my drivers for my graphic card mouse etc. Tried to play the first game and this error!!!

Are u kidding me EA!!!!!!!!

Message 32 of 541 (1,782 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Getting the same thing here. Loving the game, hope this gets fixed soon.

Message 33 of 541 (1,782 Views)

★★★ Newbie

sigh i'm getting the error too Confusedmileysad:

restarted client both origin & titanfall and try reconnecting several times.

Message 34 of 541 (1,774 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a brand spanking new release game.  The amount of people logging on at any time is absolutely staggering.  Please give Respawn a break.  They have worked very hard.  I understand that some of you have spent their last $60 on this game as I did, but lets be realistic, a start-up company creates a **bleep**ing fantastic game with very little bugs outside of the multiplayability is outstanding.  Stop hating and they will fix the issues in time.  There have been WAYYYY worse releases in the past, this is not that bad.

Message 35 of 541 (1,763 Views)

★ Novice

same here!!

Message 36 of 541 (1,753 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Really? I didn't even get a chance to play... I thought I could take a chance at using EA/Origin, despite what I've heard. I guess I was wrong...$60 really? we better get some thing for this

Message 37 of 541 (1,753 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm getting this Error Code 503 when i try to connect to Play
as soon as i press play, finds 1 connection and then boots me back to the Main Menu and presents with a 
Lost Connection to Server and Storage Code 503

Message 38 of 541 (1,685 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same. I'm so passed since I clicked order this game has been the biggest headache. Preload issues then initializing error now this? Waste of 60$ I rarely have free time for video games but when I try to play titanfall it never works
Message 39 of 541 (1,678 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I dont think its Respawn's fault, its EA/Origins fault.

Message 40 of 541 (1,692 Views)