Error code 503

by vincefrostheart

Original Post

Re: Error code 503

★★★ Newbie

I got kicked because Origin decided to randomly close itself. When I restarted it asked me to sync cloud data so I did. Now I can't play. If I get home from work tomorrow and it's not resolved I'm getting my money back. I refused to buy Medal of Honor: Warfighter because it was on Origin. I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt, but they screwed up again. It's going to take them another month to fix the servers; just like SimCity. Somehow it will be glazed over like it's not that big of a deal.

The point of a Beta is to test stuff. It's not to create hype by letting people try the game. Fix it or I'll stop selling it my store.

Message 91 of 541 (1,316 Views)

★★★ Newbie

People need to stop blaming Respawn. The issue is with the servers, which are EA's domain. Origin is **bleep**, if this game wasnt so damn good I would not have bought it simply because of origin. After the horse**bleep** with BF4, and now this. I may be asking for a refund on this one....

Message 92 of 541 (1,312 Views)

Message 93 of 541 (1,279 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i know what your saying, but I paid 60$ for this game and I cant even play it!

Message 94 of 541 (1,279 Views)

★★★ Newbie

An Online Bots mode is a brilliant idea... I think its terrible that Titanfall must have an internet connection for you to play it.
The whole Multiplayer Campaign is a cool idea but a little "yourself" time would be great

Message 95 of 541 (1,261 Views)

★ Apprentice

A bunch of babies here. I have a fix for the problem. Get off the computer go to sleep and when you wake up the game will work just fine.

Message 96 of 541 (1,249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

server side for sure.

codes up above 500 are server side;.

503 means "service unavailable"

guess login server went downhill XD

Message 97 of 541 (1,173 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

al I always said, I agree with you some pleople just don't have patience. Hope this wont take to long

Message 98 of 541 (1,159 Views)

★★★ Newbie

A refund wouldn't do you any good. When all is fixed you'll just buy it again anyway. Why bother? 

Message 99 of 541 (1,356 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I pre orderd directly from them the collectors edition, only to have it not show up. Then after I contacted customer suport they sent me a game code so i could play today and then i get the 503 i feel the pain. i just want to play campaine and i cant even do that, sad. i mean i get games having the multi player not work on the first day and accept that from any compay i pay for games from but the fack i can download it and not play the campaien is depresing. they just razed my hopes after a bad start, then craped on them again. 

I dont blame the studeo i blame EA 

Message 100 of 541 (1,177 Views)