Original Post

Re: Error code 503

★★★ Newbie

@onionlord87 wrote:

@paytonl206 wrote:

@onionlord87 wrote:

@BlackMosquitoe wrote:

"I'll update this when we have any new info."

Why don't you update my credit card with the $90 I paid until you get it worked out.  I'm literally sick to my stomach with every launch being screwed up. 

right!? just sucks that this is a system where there is literally no punishment for EA.  we complain, then what? they still have our money. We still want to play the game.  EAs PR is terrible and the guy who listed this as "solved" needs to think about how that looks when someone comes in to these posts.  Maybe EA should have a "Work in progess" button.  It would at least make more sence here.

The only thing you can do is make their public face look worse so that other people who have yet to buy the game or for the people who are going to be gaming in the future will not buy their products! Its a group effort, and honestly their facebook/twitter is a great start.

Is it possible to make EA look worse than they already do / are notorious for?

re enforce the truth, honestly this is going to be the last game I buy from them.

Message 471 of 541 (1,684 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@paytonl206 wrote:

@onionlord87 wrote:

@paytonl206 wrote:

@onionlord87 wrote:

@BlackMosquitoe wrote:

"I'll update this when we have any new info."

Why don't you update my credit card with the $90 I paid until you get it worked out.  I'm literally sick to my stomach with every launch being screwed up. 

right!? just sucks that this is a system where there is literally no punishment for EA.  we complain, then what? they still have our money. We still want to play the game.  EAs PR is terrible and the guy who listed this as "solved" needs to think about how that looks when someone comes in to these posts.  Maybe EA should have a "Work in progess" button.  It would at least make more sence here.

The only thing you can do is make their public face look worse so that other people who have yet to buy the game or for the people who are going to be gaming in the future will not buy their products! Its a group effort, and honestly their facebook/twitter is a great start.

Is it possible to make EA look worse than they already do / are notorious for?

re enforce the truth, honestly this is going to be the last game I buy from them.

I try not to buy games from EA but when they release a tital that looks that promising and kinda awesome i somehow want to play it. but i don't buy any lesser games or games i can have in a similar way on by other publishers

Message 472 of 541 (1,509 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm getting code 400 now instead of 503

Message 473 of 541 (1,467 Views)

★★ Novice

Probably not - pretty sure winning "Worst Company in America" two years running in the middle of the most ridiculous period of everyone hating banks ever is about as low as they can go. Unless they win it again this year. Which, if this thread is anything to go by, isn't an unreasonable prospect....

Message 474 of 541 (1,445 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

“It was something we spent a lot of time and energy over and continue to spend a lot and energy over, and for us it was less about ‘How do we not get voted the Worst Company again?’ but more about, ‘Okay, are there things that we could do differently or things that we have done that have been misinterpreted that would cause people to feel that way?’ - EA Games CEO

HOW ABOUT YOU FIX YOUR SERVICES SO YOUR GAMES WORK!!!! WOW WHAT A MASSIVE CHANGE IN YOUR IDEAL FOR YOUR COMPANY!

Sorry had to piggyback that idea^^^

Message 475 of 541 (1,075 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't know how investors see this track record and withdraw from the company.  I only blame myself for contributing buy purchasing yet another game from EA knowing damn well they haven't done a solid launch in 7 years.

OH, and to whomever said we need to relax about the servers being down, that its a big game and it's no big deal is BS.  They had no problem with charging my credit card.  Their servers were up to process my purchase.  I guarantee if roles were reveresed and I got the game before they got their money the game would be 100%.

Message 476 of 541 (1,022 Views)

★★★ Newbie

TITAN FAIL

Message 477 of 541 (933 Views)

★★ Apprentice

EA screwed up a launch...

This is not news.

Message 478 of 541 (751 Views)

★ Novice

Shoulda known to wait.....THIS IS THE REASON I DO NOT PURCHASE EA TITLES!!!  I just figured with Respawn involved, they would NOT let this happen...EA hasn't had a smooth release in MANY YEARS, guess thats never gonna change.  They have until noon, then I am returning my $259 collectors edition, for being "Not fit for purpose"!  There ARE laws against this **bleep**...

Message 479 of 541 (724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@BlackMosquitoe wrote:

I don't know how investors see this track record and withdraw from the company.  I only blame myself for contributing buy purchasing yet another game from EA knowing damn well they haven't done a solid launch in 7 years.

OH, and to whomever said we need to relax about the servers being down, that its a big game and it's no big deal is BS.  They had no problem with charging my credit card.  Their servers were up to process my purchase.  I guarantee if roles were reveresed and I got the game before they got their money the game would be 100%.

100% agree

Message 480 of 541 (1,103 Views)