Re: Error code 503

by CheesyICrackers

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

This is getting ridiculous... three and a half hours?! Are you kidding me?

Message 431 of 541 (1,123 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yes I have this error code as well. I did manage to play 14 hours in the first 24 hours. But then had a crazy migraine and slept for 11 hours to come back to this Error.

This is my biggest problem with games of this sort. I cant even do training by myself offline. Same deal with BF3, and BF4 if severs go down I can't even retrieve my character to say just make custom loadouts.

I understand why serverside game information is stored the way it is, I just think their needs to be something else a backup of sorts so people can atleast still use the game until everything is sorted.

But I'm not blaming EA, or Respawn on this one. Seems all the servers are up. I mean Im pining off all of them and the ping is constantly changing seems like this might be an Microsoft Azure goofy issue possibly. 

Message 432 of 541 (1,010 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

acknowledging the problem is not exactly the same as solving it.. this is your typical tactic.. say it is solved and explain why it isn't.   advertise a game to do one thing, it does something different ..   DISAPPOINTING IS THE ONLY THING YOU GUYS DO CONSISTENTLY...    simcity, battlefield 4, now titanfall..  

Jesus H. F'ing Christ, people...  
  taking pride in one's work is the biggest disconnect you guys seem to have.    

Message 433 of 541 (989 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello.
Yes, and I 'm sitting with an error 503. That's just my head not only to look at the monitor. Ask for concepts such as retailer , developer , infrastructure. EA retailer and not the developer , and it is unlikely s an opportunity to strictly control the quality of the product ( he has other problems - quickly bring the product to the user and that everything is OK with it ) . Developer internal tests can not reveal the actual load , it can be seen on all projects in the last 5 years . Lay in infrastructure unreal power - increase the price tag of the game and no one will buy the game . Uruboros . Open beta tests - a good topic , but if they have access to all games fiches - pay for anything then ?)) So now is a clear problem with the infrastructure . In my opinion .  Too many interested ))

Storing data on the server reduces the possibility of data changes to individual user tricky

So stop throwing      sh i t      and start already thinking head. One of interesting projects in the last couple of years.
 That's insulting to humans and other creatures, that all is not well, so some sick ..

(sorry for my bad english)

Message 434 of 541 (923 Views)

★★★ Newbie

have never been able to get on - only getting error 503.

ea is one of the biggest game producers out - with the biggest  hyped game of the year.....I expected better....I don't know why.

Message 435 of 541 (853 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same problem too

Message 436 of 541 (839 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

They don't tell you it's fixed, if you bothered clicking the link to the "Solution" You'd find an EA person explained he was marking it as solved and marking his reply as the solution so that people would see it and know that they are working on the problem

Message 437 of 541 (826 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@LemonadeG wrote:

@onionlord87 wrote:

man, this is the wrong answer. I know where your coming from. But we really need to hold our game developers and publishers to a higher standard. They need to know that this is rediculous.  People take days off sometimes to play games when they come out. They have a duty to perform and its honestly not a tall order to ask for functioning servers on launch week...

yeh, crashes because of too many ppl playing and server overload is ok and its not hard to optimize the server to fix that but down time after 1 day of release is serious dissapointment. every1 playing the game durring the 1st week of the release and u have downtime after 1 day come on.

This is as simple as I like to put things like this. They provide a purely online formatted game, and its down in less than 24hours. When I pay for something I want it to work. I dont buy a phone or a service with the expectation of it to fail. And for the people who think that problems like these are acceptable and commonplace, its only that way because you allow it to be. Its not okay for publishers and serverhouses to screw their loyal gamers out of an experience that we payed for!

Message 438 of 541 (804 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is when I wish Titanfall had some sort of offline campaign so I could still get my TF fix!!!

Message 439 of 541 (1,363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@paytonl206 wrote:

I love EA so they take a thread that is "solved" which it obviously isn't. So another thread starts, so people can hopefully find an answer to why the "solved" issue is continuing, and they close it! They tell us to check this one for further information! WHY CHECK HERE IF YOU TELL US ITS FIXED? ITS NOT!

To the community Manager who closed the other thread,

You mislabel your threads to make us think that the problem is solved by your wizkid problem solvers. You are not doing your job! That was seriously one of the worst moves I have seen a PR individual make. You and your team at EA havent solved a thing, infact it took you 2 hours just to release a one paragraph post to tell us something we already knew, you and your publishing/server house are aweful! I would think that there would be some form of quick fix to a problem you must've known was coming! But no, instead you purposefully mislead your consumer base.

This issue has coming up on the 3.5 hour mark, please tell me that there is something else you can do instead of lying to our faces.

Thank you so much, one of your customers in the community.

Because it's serverside and users can't help other users find an answer to the issue. If you read the post, he said he marked it as solved simply to let people know that it's a known issue and that they're working on it and will post in this thread as soon as an actual solution is found. It's launch day. **bleep** happens on launch days.

Message 440 of 541 (1,167 Views)