Re: Error code 503

by RoboticPlague

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

Official Statement from EA Representative; We are...umm..bringing the servers down for...uh. Matenience. *cough* yeah..

Message 351 of 541 (1,162 Views)

★ Novice

It looks like the server over loaded?

Message 352 of 541 (1,158 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@jouho wrote:

Guys, take it easy. So a new game is having (an) issue(s). Okay... let it get sorted out. Unnecessary to spout out stuff about refunds/reduced pricing for the season pass.

'B-b-but, I can't play the gaaammeee, and it's been like... LIKE AN HOUR OR SOMETHING!! ER MAH GGERRRDDDDD'.

Chill out.

I dont know about you but when I pay money I expect to get a usable product.

Message 353 of 541 (1,131 Views)

★★★ Novice

How could i play the tutorial if i can't even connect to my personal lobby!

Message 354 of 541 (1,026 Views)

★★ Novice

They've got as many servers as they need. MS are providing servers on the Azure platofrm which will scale to as many servers as is needed. I really doubt that this is a capacity problem.

Message 355 of 541 (1,017 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why are so many of you getting all upset that there is a server error. the game came out yesterday and has been under super heavy stress since then. guess what guys, servers have issues. and you know how the people running the server find out about an issue. something happens that causes errors and they work to fix it. while im not defending EA games as i have been at the **bleep** end of many of their server problems on many games. this is (as far as im aware) THE FIRST real bug they have had yet. and already people are freaking the hell out. What game has ever been released without a single bug or glitch, and when it comes to online games sometimes that bug or glitch has to do with the server. this isnt a problem like Sim City, or BF4 so chill out and give the people who are trying to fix the game for you a break.

Message 356 of 541 (919 Views)

★ Apprentice

when you go to have relations with your girl she expects a usable product as well. Imagine her disappointment when that never happens.

Message 357 of 541 (837 Views)

★★ Novice

@CheesyICrackers wrote:

Gonna say it again. The servers are from Microsoft.

But anyway the tutorial at least should be offline, I'd like to see how far I can get in that wave defence against titans.

Servers are Microsoft, but they are still using Origin servers to authenticate. I'm no programmer but this error looks like an Origin problem.

Message 358 of 541 (700 Views)

★★★ Novice

hey , less twich player are play right now and level still go up, but we are still 503,  Everyone pay the money i think we are have same game.

Message 359 of 541 (697 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

That the whole bloody point, they already experience SIMCITY and BF4.....why the hell is this happening 3 time in a row?

Message 360 of 541 (1,128 Views)