Re: Error code 503

by Lunchbox55

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

My game froze uo on me while loading a match, I could not even ctrl/alt/del to my desktop. So I restarted my system. When I went to play the game again I get asked if I want to use a save from yesterday at 10pm that is stored in the cloud or if I want to use a save from my computer that is from 4am today. I selcted the newer save (of course) and now I get this failure to retrieve player data. I really hope this gets fixed soon and I hope I don't loose 6 hours of Xp when it does, 

Message 271 of 541 (1,050 Views)

★ Apprentice

SUCCESS! later ya'll!

Message 272 of 541 (1,046 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

you think they would you know make the servers say they are down and do all their matiance and keep the indicator saying offline while they check to see if its working or not.

Message 273 of 541 (1,007 Views)

★★★ Novice

You realise microsoft is the server host right?

Message 274 of 541 (976 Views)

★★★ Newbie

LIAR

Message 275 of 541 (923 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Vodka connecting people...

Message 276 of 541 (902 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lol with there track record this site will go down in no time, at which point we will all get emails saying servers will go back online with a "small" one time payment of $1200.

Message 277 of 541 (867 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey guys this beta is awesome!

Oh wait...I paid 70 bucks for this beta...:manindifferent:

Well I'm sure EA will reach out and....:mansad:

Well at least I can play the offline...mode...:manmad:

Kudos EA on getting your beta testers to pay YOU, I think I speak for all of us when I say:

Die in a fire.

Forever. 

Message 278 of 541 (848 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Success? when? not working for me

Message 279 of 541 (812 Views)

★★ Novice

Dear David,

Can you do me a favor? Let whoever runs this **bleep** show you guys call Origin know that we are sick of this.  Not everyone who buys your games are kids with nothing but time on their hands. Some of us have jobs, families, LIVES outside of videogames. We have to plan our game time wisely. Personally I only have tonight and tomorrow night to play this game before I have to leave town for 2 weeks. Tonight is already half gone and after the past year of watching how you guys handle these things, I'm not exactly confident that you'll have things working before I have to go to sleep tonight. Hopefully you can get it together so I can actually play this game I payed $60 for before I have to leave, but I doubt it will happen. I've been playing EA games for a looong time, but after this past year, I'm done giving you the benefit of the doubt.  No more pre-orders, no more day one purchases from me. If you actually make a game that works when you release it, maybe I'll try it... maybe. Every customer has a breaking point. I've reached mine. Thanks for reading.

Message 280 of 541 (1,366 Views)