Error 0xc000007b HELP !!

by datladay

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Error 0xc000007b HELP !!

★★★ Newbie

I pre-loaded this game and when i wake up to play it show error log can't play 0xc000007b,need help fast ty Frown

Message 1 of 37 (13,637 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Error 0xc000007b HELP !!

Community Manager (retired)
The post in the beta forum advertised the following workaround:

Download this zip file: www.bitdefender.com/files/KnowledgeBase/file/dlls.zip
Open the zip file and copy those files to your Windows\System32 folder.

I strongly recommend backing up those dll files on your desktop before proceeding to anything. Let us know if this helps.
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!

View in thread

Message 15 of 37 (45,073 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

As a first thing please try repairing the installation (right click the game tile and select 'Repair Installation'). If the issue remains please make sure that your Windows is up to date. Most importantly .NET framework updates are installed. After this, please restart your computer and try again.

Message 2 of 37 (13,504 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem and I already repaired the game and restarted my computer and i'm still getting the same error My computer is up to date as well. If im still not able to play by 7pm I'm going to request a refund under the GREAT GAME GUARANTEE and think about getting a physical copy of the game. 

I also want to point out is that there is or at least was a fix for this but the EA post it was on isn't letting me view it and shows up as

Sorry, but this page isn't viewable because you aren't logged in or you don't have permission.

edit: I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and I'm still getting the error so that didn't work either.

Message 3 of 37 (13,484 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same here.

Found this Steam forum post for someone who had same error message in the game "Strider"

Apperantly that fix does work but i don't have access too it either...

"

"Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for that action.

Please click the Back button on your browser."

Anybody that does...... what does it say??? 

"

Originally posted by --------
Have a go at this thread, the solved solution might help.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Titanfall-Beta/Titanfall-Application-Error-0xc000007b/m-p/2339273#U2339273

That actually did work! Thanks!

And thank you Titanfall!

"

Message 4 of 37 (13,481 Views)

★★ Novice

I have done everything that eakristi has stated in her response, and I'm still getting this error.  I have updated everything I can possibly think of and "repaired" the game.  There has to be something that can be done to fix this.

Message 5 of 37 (13,456 Views)

★★ Novice

*bump*

Message 6 of 37 (13,427 Views)

★★ Novice

I have a solution to this error code, apparently all you need to do is repair Microsoft Office...

Go to start, control panel, programs, programs and features, highlight Microsoft Office and right click, then select change, then select quick repair.  If that doesn't work you can also try uninstalling it and reinstalling it.

Hope this helps anyone else that has this issue.

Message 7 of 37 (13,425 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Same issue.  Tried repairing and reinstalled Origin.  Windows is updated.  I don't have Office.

Also getting same message when I click the link for the repair, that I don't have permission.

Message 8 of 37 (13,410 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
Download and install the latest C++ redistributable, that might help repair a bunch of system files.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

Let us know if it helps.
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 9 of 37 (13,404 Views)

★★ Novice

Yep no Office either... I'm just going to fresh intall Windows.

Tried everythingi can think of.. and no one seems to know what that private thread from the beta says. 

Gettign fedup with trying something just to hear that damn error noise again.

If that doesnt work its GG EA.. I don't usually give them my business but really wanted to play this game asap.

Wont be making that mistake twice.

Really sucks ...I didn't pay 60 bucks to have to wipe my hard drive and spend days reinstalling everything...

Message 10 of 37 (13,395 Views)