Re: [Edit - Admin.] Hackers in titanfall

by CutDaChatter

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Edit - Admin.] Hackers in titanfall

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

titanfall is a fun game, but what is not fun is all the [Edit - Admin.] hackers that origin can't seem to do anything about. the hackers are still crashing games and other [Edit - Admin.] have a nice day

Message 1 of 9 (1,415 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Flexo206 

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (1,392 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Flexo206 

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 9 (1,393 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
You say this rubbish to all the posts.
EA Barry you do nothing

Why don't you tell the truth. over six months of hacking and EA have done nothing
Message 3 of 9 (1,363 Views)

★★ Apprentice
same for me! they do nothing, so lets flood them of message about hackers on titanfall 1 i got a new one today.. speed hack! it'S boring as *... we can't play anymore! EA is getting more and more a bad reputation! the last game i bough from them is titanfall 1 from 2014... it's time to Stop trolling your seller EA!!!
Message 4 of 9 (1,353 Views)

★ Guide
I think Barry will give you back your assignment because it makes you more pathetic and embarrassing, with this template text, and without meaningful help. Don't you think it's awkward about you?
Message 5 of 9 (1,350 Views)

★ Guide

I personally, have reported the same player for cheating using exactly the steps you have described.  He has been cheating for MONTHS.  Nothing has been done.  Now others have joined him, buying the same hack that allows for super speed.  What more can we do?  Are you ever going to address this issue?

Message 6 of 9 (1,318 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Nope, EA could care less.  This game would easily get a lot more players involved if they came in and did some housecleaning.  

But all they can do is just repeat the same exact script they've been told to say:  'Please report all hackers'

WHICH WE'VE ALL DONE FOR OVER A YEAR NOW WITH NO RESULTS!!!

Thanks again EA.  After this debacle i cancelled my pre-order for Anthem.  No way i'm giving my money to a company that won't stand behind their products.  

Message 7 of 9 (1,314 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
How can we report what we can't see?

How can we report the hackers if they are zooming around the screen so fast I can't even read the name let alone target them???  Six of the last seven games have crashed due to the hackers, sometimes within seconds, sometimes after minutes of play.  I work hard for my money, and when I buy a game, I expect to be able to play it.  If that is an unreasonable expectation, tell me.  If EA cannot or will not fix this situation, we should all get refunds of the purchase price so we can buy new games that we will actually get to play.

Glendor

Message 8 of 9 (1,310 Views)

★ Guide
Unfortunately, one has to note the fact that the EA does not have the interest to support us, but to make giga a profit. This is evidenced by the attitudes that they have here in the forum. It is also important that the financing of the servers already makes a deficit for the EA. Rather, they support the hacker and scammers to shut down the servers as soon as possible. Of course, no one expects to be compensated. As compensation, Apex was thrown into the market (for free), but anyone who has not learned how to handle their customers is still paying for different characters and accessories. Many gaming websites have already written this sad story, but there is little chance that it will significantly reduce future EA revenue. There are no words I think about the whole company.
Message 9 of 9 (1,291 Views)