Re: ERROR 401 BYTEVAULT_AUTHENTICATION_REQUIRED

by VitalExtraction

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

yeah thats just the copy&paste bot response they sent me as well. From what I understand we have to wait upto a few months. Does anyone here know a lawyer or something? I am sure there is something illegal here as they just ban without any notifications or explanations. They cannot just mistakenly ban people and get away with it! I want EA to pay.

I am also going to be writing about this robbery to all the forums including Gamespot, IGN, PCgamer etc. so that people know what EA is. If I can even cause them a few hundred bucks of loss by convincing people not to buy EA games, I will be happy. Oh, and if I get banned for writing this ( telling the truth =/= breaking any rule ) be sure that I will be much more enthusiastic about this goal.

Keep this thread up.

Message 31 of 89 (1,621 Views)

★★★ Novice

I get the same error and my account is new..

Message 32 of 89 (1,615 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still nothing. Any news on your side?

Message 33 of 89 (1,607 Views)

★★★ Novice

So they've goten back to me and reinstated my account. it took them about a week. hope the rest of you have luck with it as well.

Message 34 of 89 (1,591 Views)

★ Apprentice

happy for you falter. Nothing here. So you got your reply in one weeks time? And I didn't get my issue solved even though I sent them an email on day of release... sighh....

Message 35 of 89 (1,587 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

the fact still remains.. banning you from one EA game or one of the many EA message boards should not ban you from ALL EA  games!!!!

how they get away with doing this is beyond me.

Message 36 of 89 (1,552 Views)

★★★ Novice

I sent another email to EA and guess what? Copy, Paste, fill out.

Dear (My Name),

We are contacting you in relation to the query that you have raised regarding your Titanfall/Origin access.

We would like to advise that we are currently looking into the matter for you and we will be in touch with you once our investigation is complete.

We would like to sincerely apologize for the delay and time this investigation is taking.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Yours sincerely,

Alex
EA Terms of Service

EA.com Customer Relations

>Frown

Message 37 of 89 (1,531 Views)

★★★ Novice

They have to be bull**bleep**ting me. No response so far, and I still can't play anything. Even tough i could pickup Dead Space on their store.

I really would like to know if we are going to be compensated any way for all this **bleep**.

Message 38 of 89 (1,528 Views)

★ Apprentice

some EA brown noser is deleting my posts. I dare you to come out and show what you have deleted and for what reason.

Message 39 of 89 (1,495 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I mean seriously what are you? After someone makes a complaint about their issue here you either say "we are just a friendly community here we have nothing to do with EA really" or you just delete the posts that say nothing but the truth because it damages EAs reputation or something?

In my last post I said that I sent a second email after not receiving a reply for nearly 3 weeks and that I gave the link to this forum and that if they were decent company they would do something about it after seeing several people dealing with this problem.

Message 40 of 89 (1,492 Views)