Re: EA, why abandon TF1!?!

by Minion-Mangler

Original Post

EA, why abandon TF1!?!

★ Guide

After some searching I found this:

When you access or use an EA Service, you agree that you will not:

• Violate any law, rule or regulation.
    • Interfere with or disrupt any EA Service or any server or network used to support or provide an EA Service, including any hacking or cracking into an EA Service.
    • Use any software or program that damages, interferes with or disrupts an EA Service or another's computer or property, such as denial of service attacks, spamming, hacking, or uploading computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, cancelbots, spyware, corrupted files and time bombs.
    • Interfere with or disrupt another player's use of an EA Service. This includes disrupting the normal flow of game play, chat or dialogue within an EA Service by, for example, using vulgar or harassing language, being abusive, excessive shouting (all caps), spamming, flooding or hitting the return key repeatedly.
    • Harass, threaten, bully, embarrass, spam or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated.
    • Contribute UGC or organize or participate in any activity, group or guild that is inappropriate, abusive, harassing, profane, threatening, hateful, offensive, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invades another's privacy, or is otherwise reasonably objectionable.
    • Publish, post, upload or distribute any content, such as a topic, name, screen name, avatar, persona, or other material or information, that EA (acting reasonably and objectively) determines is inappropriate, abusive, hateful, harassing, profane, defamatory, threatening, hateful, obscene, sexually explicit, infringing, privacy-invasive, vulgar, offensive, indecent or unlawful.
    • Post a message for any purpose other than personal communication. Prohibited messages include advertising, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes and other types of solicitation or commercial activities.
    • Impersonate another person or falsely imply that you are an EA employee or representative.
    • Use or distribute unauthorized software programs or tools, such as "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs, "cheat utility" software program or applications, exploits, cheats, or any other game hacking, altering or cheating software or tool.
    • Modify any file or any other part of the EA Service that EA does not specifically authorize you to modify.
    • Use exploits, cheats, undocumented features, design errors or problems in an EA Service.
    • If an EA Service requires you to create a "user name" or a "persona" to represent you in game and online, you should not use your real name and may not use a user name or persona that is used by someone else or that EA determines is vulgar or offensive or violates someone else's rights.
    • Engage in any other activity that significantly disturbs the peaceful, fair and respectful gaming environment of an EA Service.
    • Promote, encourage or take part in any prohibited activity described above.

I speak for all of the Titanfall1 Community when I say: PLEASE HELP US! 

Here is a link to my personal YouTube channel with at least a dozen screen recordings and videos of this issue: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHmrugW_DZQ&list=PLXgTXM87jYoulsAAH4CtiLOG3SNpWk8tW&index=1

If this was not a true, genuine issue, the cry for help would have died a long time ago, but this is a full-blown major issue. As a whole, the entire community has sent in reports, made forum posts/discussions, uploaded videos, and even contacted EA staff. All this has been for nothing so far. I have met a good 250 players on Titanfall 2 who also are annoyed and miss TF1. The main reason I am always on the front of this issue, is that I do not appreciate when somebody betrays a promise to me (the user agreements/TOS). I also am a die-hard fan of the series and game. But since I have been the proverbial "spearhead", I have been slowed and lagged just enough to make playing the games no fun. I used to have a perfect ping for Titanfall 2, now I range from 101-9000+! The only reason I even make these posts is to ask for help because I am powerless other than calling on you for help or pointing out stuff.

-Sincerely,

Commander Adam Malkovich

Message 1 of 21 (5,434 Views)

★ Guide

Thank you Commander Malkovich !!

Message 2 of 21 (5,380 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@Adam_MalkovichWith that information, maybe we are able to Pursuit theme! I liv ein canada, so i'm powerless but if my signature can help, i'll do it!

i've a shame on EA since they have no respect. they sold game, and 2 years later, they abandonne it... Thank you EA! i'm proud that hackers like Skidrow, 3DMS, Codex, Reloaded, FitGirl... can all crack your games to play it for free!

EA give no respect to his community, dont expect respect back from them in return!

Message 3 of 21 (5,293 Views)

Other than Uninstall Titanfall 1 is there a way to play Titanfall 1?

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

all servers are down, and titanfall 1 have no campaign! How to play it please? i bough the game 60$ when released. Is that way EA work today?

PS: i know there is no way to play titanfall 1 other than online, i want to flood the forum to wake up EA staff.. and future buyer of Titanfall franchise! DONT BUY A GAME FROM RESPAWN STUDIO!

Message 4 of 21 (5,294 Views)

EA please!!! give Titanfall 1 Rights to a compagny that will want to work on it

★★ Apprentice

EA please!!! give Titanfall 1 Rights to a compagny that will want to work on it, add new stuff, new content, new titan, new guns, new skin... You guys did a big mistake by releasing a Titanfall 2. No one play it, no one is interested in it.. you guys just puked Titanfall 2 and sold it to 80$.

I want titanfall 1 back! it was clearly better than the second one. For now, Respawn have the right for titanfall and do freaking nothing with it! they just dont care... their work is making a game, sell it, and making a new game, sell it, making a free to play game, gain tone of money with it and will abandon it soon.

Give titanfall rights to a real gaming compagny! they will do miracle with Titanfall 1.

Message 5 of 21 (5,289 Views)

Titanfall 1... all that work wasted!

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

i dont know how much time it took to create titanfall 1, but normaly, it take more than 2 years to develop a game! All that work is wasted now, because the game is in the hand of a bad compagny with no respect for his community!

We already have the graphic engine, the core game, a lots of building, animations, creations... all of this is wasted?? Why!!

We could do a lots more with what we have now! Come back to Titanfall 1. EA GAMES!!!

Message 6 of 21 (5,299 Views)

★ Guide

Hi EA, feel free to shut down the Titanfall 1 server. Admit that you are lame! The Hacker Wins!Large smile

Message 7 of 21 (5,242 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah, I gave up complaining. I started a new YouTube series, This WAS Titanfall.

Message 8 of 21 (5,174 Views)

★ Guide

Titanfall1 holds a special place in my heart and I hate to see it abandoned the way it is. Honestly playing Titanfall 1 with some of my online friends and just goofing off and not fighting was super nice when I was struggling. I even explored every map and looked for minor details that would often be overlooked, I even spent whole matches watching just the backgrounds and admiring how much work and effort the developers put into the game. The detail, gameplay, and community were incredible, but now its all gone because you cant support it. Honestly, if I could I would buy out one of the servers that host it, or get permission to start a new one where to join the server you have to input a special code to help prevent hacker attacks. 

Honestly, I do not know why you haven't listened to your dedicated fanbase and community! We love this game so much! All any of us are ultimately trying to do with ANY of these forum posts/discussions is open your eyes to how much this game matters to us so that you help us bring it back to life! Then there are those of us who love the Titanfall series, but have been slowed for asking for help and finally reaching a point of sheer frustration. I am included in that category; I used to have epic ping in Titanfall and would consistently do well if I actually felt like fighting, but now on ANY EA game, sadly this includes Titanfall 2, I am slowed. I now cant even play TF2 because you slowed me so much that I am 2-3 seconds behind. You may say this is because of bad connection, but I am using the exact same wifi for Borderlands 2, Subnautica, Minecraft (modded/vanilla), and other games with no issue. 

It is so frustrating as a player to try and stand up and help something that is near and dear to your heart just to be thrown to the side and slowed like some piece of trash that is only good for making a profit. I have spent many hours on my own trying to figure out how to suggest to fix this issue with the hacker, but I am not a programmer, that kind of stuff doesn't make sense to me. Thus, logically, I (and most of the community to be honest) am asking u to help me! 

Message 9 of 21 (5,081 Views)

★ Guide

Dear Adam. I would not sink to their level in your place. They do not coincide like * in the grass. They know they can't repair TF1. Those who knew it were removed. The bonuses now being distributed among the workers no longer help us, EA's house is on fire. But what they have burned to dust is a pity watering. After the way we have treated our customers here, I sincerely hope that I will break down EA to dust and be happy to go to their headquarters to salt it. Believe me, there's no need to waste any more time and energy getting any help from the TF1 community. In the language of flowers, nothing is worth the whole company, everyone should translate it to their liking. This whole forum has no role in getting anyone's help. Neither technical nor anything else. Once you've read through some topics, your customers have solved 98% of the issues. So what kind of help is EA talking about? It is a common practice for you to type in your problem and not answer but ask back. Even if there is an IT professional within the TF1 community who can solve this problem, they wouldn't help them out! Sad to write this, but forget about the game and the whole EA.

Message 10 of 21 (5,071 Views)