Re: EA please respond ........CRASHING

by CANDYgrm4MrMongo

Original Post

EA please respond ........CRASHING

★★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I've been reading all the post about the TF game crashing lately and have experienced it every game this week . While the fans of the game have detailed the problem extensively and have even posted vids of the assailant and posted the  name of the culprit...I have not seen any response from EA in the form of a solution or even acknowledgement of the problem.

What I have see is the removal of the vids and names of those responsible for name shaming. It only appears to me that you don't want to deal with the problem or even acknowledge it and its more important to silence evidence that supports their claim.

Remember we purchased this game in good faith that you would maintain the servers and the security and access to the game in order to play it . There was no expiration date that I know of in the purchasing of this game that says you will no longer be supporting it . If that's the case ill be looking for it in the fine print ...or maybe you can post here where that is stated .

Not to mention that you are still selling the game knowing that this problem exists and that the problem makes the game unplayable. Not posting a solution ,or that you are working on may well leed to legal action of selling a defective product like Fallout 76 experienced..I might also suggest you increase the time, of new players who have purchased the game who want to get a refund, to more than 24 hours ...though I think that will be evident when they try to play the game and read the forums . Though there are those who will wait .

I might suggest also ..just for legal reasons that you suspend all sales of TF until you can fix this or withdraw it completely from sales. This will save you further trouble down the line so to speak...or until the problem gets fixxed.

Hope to hear something from you guys soon...we all are.

Thanks for your time

Message 1 of 7 (977 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

WOW...Over a week ...no response and after contacting support no solution to this problem.They even fanned ignorance of the situation ...or at least the tech support I was chatting with did and after a long conversation the result was that they will investigate it . I would have thought that the player numbers in that mode of the game that day, on numerous occasions about 5 or 7, might have been a clue.

Just looking at the numbers in the game overall should raise a red flag...even for a game this old . No to mention they are still selling it . Why would there still be sales of the game if no ones playing it because of the game crashing..

Not even a comment in other posts recently to the fact that they are looking into it .

THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR GAME .... yes im yelling... Maybe I should name shame some one to get a response... seems the only way to get their attention ...but it would only be for name shaming 

Message 2 of 7 (905 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Played game again today after Origins critical update yesterday  ...got into the map on TF1 FD as a private game and it crashed again after only about a minute and a half .

Still not fixed guys ...looking forward to what you have planned next...dooooooohhhhh

Message 3 of 7 (889 Views)

★★ Novice
They don't care about your complaint. It is time to understand that you will not get answers or help here. Maybe they will help if you ban too much. These are just such.
Message 4 of 7 (883 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello,

We can watch the Intro she's so powerful Heart

and the training camp also

What is the color of target in the training camp ?

Cya

Message 5 of 7 (869 Views)

★ Guide

@CANDYgrm4MrMongoAll I can say it good luck. I'm on the verge of giving up on this game myself. It's been 6 months or more complaining that a hacker or  hackers have taken control of the servers. I've only been able to play a handful of games all year. My YouTube channel is full of Titanfall but this year...yeah not so much. I've been temporarily banned for "name shaming" for posting videos of what the hackers are doing. Why do I get banned and the hackers are still doing their 'dirty work'?? I wish I could answer that and we are all waiting for a response from anyone at EA on what they are going to do or not do to stop them. Good luck to anyone how has played in the past and wants to continue and for all those that are just now buying the game...well.....I'm sorry.

Message 6 of 7 (853 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Well thanks guys for posting here ...you showed up more that the mods did .

As for  buying the game ...I to am sorry for those who get shafted by the lack of support ...but there could be a cunning plan here if you think about it and you have the time to pursue it .

Buy the game ... request a refund because it not playable within the time period allowed for refunds then Buy the game ... request a refund because it not playable within the time period allowed for refunds then  Buy the game ... request a refund because it not playable within the time period allowed for refunds then  Buy the game ... request a refund because it not playable within the time period allowed for refunds then  Buy the game ... request a refund because it not playable within the time period allowed for refunds then  Buy the game ... request a refund because it not playable within the time period allowed for refunds then  Buy the game ... request a refund because it not playable within the time period allowed for refunds then  Buy the game ... request a refund because it not playable within the time period allowed for refunds then...and so on

It might get their attention

Doooohhhhhh

Message 7 of 7 (849 Views)