EA, just admit that you do NOT care about Titanfall 1

by DaVeYbRaT

Original Post

TOO MANY PROXIES FOR DATATABLE DT_BASEPLAYER

★★ Apprentice

this error happen every day, every game, every seconds!!! WE CAN'T PLAY ANYMORE!!! All servers are down and hacked!

Let,s flood the forum of this problem! that will maybe wake up them!

Message 3 of 82 (7,955 Views)

EA, just admit that you do NOT care about Titanfall 1

★★★★ Apprentice

We as a community would rather you just tell us the straight truth, that you know and have been told time and time again that your servers are hacked to death.........

Yet NOTHING has been done about it.  And stop telling us to report hackers.  We CANNOT report someone who has complete control over your servers.

The European servers cannot even be accessed, he's blocked those.  The American servers work but the hacker will kick everyone after about 5-10 minutes of play.  

Please just shutdown the servers if you aren't going to listen to any of us.

Message 1 of 82 (7,130 Views)

Re: EA, just admit that you do NOT care about Titanfall 1

★★ Apprentice

yea i agree, i can't play, after 2-5 min in game, the game crash with a message '' Too many proxies for datatable DT_BasePlayer. ''

EA is aware of the problem, i reported it again yesterday and they told me '' i transfered your message to the good department, they will look at it ''

Of Course -_- .. that was my last EA game i bough and my last Respawn Game i play! they are just money stealers.

Message 2 of 82 (7,116 Views)

Re: TOO MANY PROXIES FOR DATATABLE DT_BASEPLAYER

★★★★ Apprentice

Yup, the game is completely unplayable yet EA's does nothing to solve it.

If they even sent one developer to play the game for an hour they would understand our frustration.  

Message 4 of 82 (7,915 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Just happened to me again right now.  Got through almost half of a round and then crashed by the hacker.  

Message 5 of 82 (7,911 Views)

★★ Apprentice
i've been able to play 5 entire game without hackers or crash! just some lag because peoples were all around 200-250 ping lol, but i was freaking able to play O_o i dont know if EA has restarted the server..

Yesterday i wrote to 10-12 EA managers about the problems asking we need a hero to make the message to Respawn Studio! Maybe one of them has heard me
Message 6 of 82 (7,902 Views)

★ Guide

I had a 3hr live stream last night with that same hacker. I've caught him on other servers around the world crashing them too. https://youtu.be/Kc4HSb9x0Y0. Tried to play for over 3hrs and not a single full game.

Message 7 of 82 (7,775 Views)

★ Guide
I am fully convinced that this was ordered by the EA to redirect everyone to the TF2. It's just that we're a couple who don't like TF2 at all. Not to mention that we all paid for this game and service. Although their service speaks for itself, it is very lousy. Helpdesk colleagues are shaking, they can't write anything in their shame. EA and her cousins ​​have described themselves fairly well, and I do not recommend anyone buying any games in the future. If you think a little bit, the purity of all their products can be questioned at the same time. How many cheaters do you win with victory while your knowledge converges to zero? I think there are plenty. It is a strong lesson for everyone who is annoyed by the fraudsters that EA should not buy any product, and I very much hope that it will be carried out in the entertainment industry in the future!
Message 8 of 82 (7,750 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I suppose these "Hackers" live in Europe/Asia. GMT +5 and there is no hackers at all, as well as players. I am trying to triangulate them and searching for information by nicknames and other clues. There some interesting moments that I am not allowed to write down here. Stay put brother, I am not letting this game die so easy.
Also, just before lobby starts, see info about players, if they havin some large ID, just leave.

Contact me, if you want

Message 9 of 82 (7,724 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hello 

I play today  , like i play often.

Not  in Attrition , i made a lot of Defense Frontalier , Last Titan Standing , and even a CTF on Burningground !! Hey this mode is fun -) !!  ( 

(we were only two on this  last ) but i saw many new players today  Standard smile
With no crash
of course I met the hackers or not, no matter, in Attrition only.

In my sense players ( players and smurf account) have redirect this game on Attrition at fault , Attrition is for newplayers to discover not kill  them  easely or trying to make a semblance of balance.

Perhaps this game need a feedback or players needs a questioning. ''and I very much hope that it will be carried out in the entertainment industry in the future"
It s true that this game is not free and  it is unfortunate if there is no support behind  for childs
Excuse my poor English you have understood the essential.
Cya

Message 10 of 82 (7,713 Views)