EA NOT ANSWERS HQ !! i love this forum!! so many answers!!

by CL-Frommer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

EA NOT ANSWERS HQ !! i love this forum!! so many answers!!

★★★ Apprentice

I NAME AND SHAME EA FOR NOT TO BE ABLE TO DELIVER TO US A GAME THAT WE PAID FOR!!!

ROBBERS AND SCAMMERS!

Message 1 of 10 (892 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: EA NOT ANSWERS HQ !! i love this forum!! so many answers!!

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

We do actually response on this forum. While the intent of the forum is players are helping other players. We help out and talk as much as possible.  What issue are you having?  @CL-Frommer 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (854 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
EA managers will only write if a legitimate complaint has to be filed. (For example, if you write the name of the fraudster, or if you mention in other forums that they can recover with the data of the clients). This is the double standard, or we can call it discrimination, which they do here with strong practice. For my part, I do not expect any help from these. It was over half a year.
Message 2 of 10 (870 Views)

★ Guide

it is 5 years old so EA do not care about it any more, they only care about money !!!

Message 3 of 10 (858 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

We do actually response on this forum. While the intent of the forum is players are helping other players. We help out and talk as much as possible.  What issue are you having?  @CL-Frommer 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 10 (855 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

i have no problem really! , i just love so much NOT playing titan fall .

nobody in this forum has trouble! , we just love to be scammed and NOT be able to play the game that we paid for. 

NO PROBLEM AT ALL ! WE LOVE TITAN FALL AND HIS CRASHES AND HACKERS! 

awesome product for the price! best deal ever!

thank you so much for your "ANSWER"

Message 5 of 10 (834 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

they actually "answered" me!

Message 6 of 10 (833 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

"solution" its soooo good my god!! as good as it gets!'

Message 7 of 10 (824 Views)

★ Guide

The issue that we have is that EA is not responding to complaints about a hacker in Titanfall who has taken over the game and can throw people out at will. This person is demanding a ransom of $3 per player to allow them into the game and has set up a paypal account for the "donations" and has threatened to do the same with more online games such as Titanfall 2 and Apex Legends. Are you going to allow this to continue at the risk of losing PC gamers due to your inability to deal with this issue as this is the start of the demise of PC gaming online ?

Message 8 of 10 (787 Views)

★ Guide
Hacker is at it again today throwing all players out of the game.
Saw some new players too, they must be annoyed at having spent money on a broken game !!!
Message 9 of 10 (744 Views)

★ Guide
Yes there is no problem here, we love paying money for something that has been broken by one individual, what an awesome game and what awesome support from EA (NOT).
Message 10 of 10 (743 Views)