EA Just shut TF1 Servers Down

by FBL_Somango

Original Post

EA Just shut TF1 Servers Down

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Sorry EA but, Clearly this game is still unplayable due to this hacker & all of us reported this soo many times & you clearly haven't done anything about it. If your not gonna step up to the plate & release a patch so we all can enjoy this game again. Than shut the down the servers & be done with it or hand the game so somebody else thats willing to keep this game alive an release updates for it. Im tired of not being able to play this game because this is such a great classic but, The hacker still remains crashing servers blocking EU players from accessing EU servers & Kicking us USA players from lobbies no matter if its private. Its really old. Either shut the servers down an be done with it & be a actual game company an put in effort to address this issue. Had a agent tell me that if players are still playing than we care about it. Clearly not if this issue still remains & that was over 6 months ago. You guys ABANDONED this diehard classic an i wish you guys just give it somebody who's willing to keep the game alive & fix the issue that's been downhearting for us players. 

To the community i think we should just find a freelancer team an request them to remake this game like the developers that made Tekno MW3 an the team that made Plutonium BO2. I really want to just back into this game but, Seems like its not gonna be possible on PC still & might have to purchase it on Xbox.

Heres of Photos of the script the hacker put on the servers! Sad days.

1.jpg

Message 1 of 3 (1,131 Views)

Re: EA Just shut TF1 Servers Down

★ Apprentice

Im Tagging EA members to get my point across to them. If you aint gonna tell the company to address this issue on PC. Than just shut down the PC servers. We know whos doing it but, Obvious i can't share his name because of the dumb name shaming rule. Which he brute forces the game server pretty much breaking TOS everyday until he got fed up us being able to counter his tricks than put out a script where once we hit play we instantly disconnect with some weird text making the game unplayable. In the picture above. AN no we CAN'T report his profile because he changes in his ingame name an runs as 600+ different names so we can't report him. So his name he running under is not a legit profile an return a blank screen.

Sorry i gotta tag all the EA staff but i gotta this post out there to EA. Because this is bullcrap i still can't play this PC game due to this hacker which we know his name causing disruption to the TF1 community By crashing our Games & Clients where we can't play this game on PC. 

@EA_Mai @EA_Atic @EA_Kat @EA_Bowe @EA_Cian @EA_Cath @EA_Chad @EA_Cade @EA_Dave @EA_Deum @EA_Demz @EA_Eric @EA_Guy @EA_HLT @EA_Joz @EA_Jack @EA_Jesse @EA_Lars @EA_Neil @EA_Nuno 

If i get banned from tagging all the community managers to see if we can come up with a resolution to fix this than sorry guys this is the Official end of TF1 on PC an its time to just plat TF2. Devil

Message 2 of 3 (1,100 Views)

Re: EA Just shut TF1 Servers Down

★★ Apprentice

they have to do something! i bought this game 70$ and now i can't play it.

EA HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!!!!!

Message 3 of 3 (1,065 Views)