Re: EA HAS TO STOP THIS NOW , WE ALL WANT AT LEAST A STATEMENT OR ANSWERS !

by Linksys-protect

Original Post

EA HAS TO STOP THIS NOW , WE ALL WANT AT LEAST A STATEMENT OR ANSWERS !

★★★ Apprentice

Dear friends of EA , it seems to be that you are already  aware of the many problems that TF has to the date  , but NOW this have gone to far . YOU GOT TO DO SOMETHING , YOU HAVE TO BE RESPONSABLE FOR WHAT YOU OFFER WHEN YOU SELL THIS PRODUCT TO ALL OF US. IF THIS GAME HASNT BEEN ONLY MULTIPLAYER , THIS PROBLEM MAY BE FORGOTTEN , BUT NO , AND NOW YOU HAVE TO ANSWER US ALL.

you are loosing to much and dont realizing that  , after this , your losing all trust , nobody is going to buy any more games from you.

THIS IS A PLANE SCAM , cannot be possible.

ive come to think even that this is an inside job to migrate players to TF2.

DO SOMETHING NOW , AT LEAST DROP A STATEMENT AND FACE THIS PROBLEM , WE ALL ARE SPECTING ANSWERS. 

Message 1 of 4 (732 Views)

★ Guide
Do you not think you intimidated them? Based on knowingly doing this "downsizing" do you think your posts or topic will affect them? We made more effort from this. We made reports, along with video recordings, others created websites to make EA do something about scammers and hackers. Read a little on the board, how many people have reported, how many people have spoken, they have complained to finally have the game clean. They only got borrowings, template robots responding to texts. This can simply be proved. Submit a few reports. Always someone else will answer you without meaningful help. It was EA's strategy not to bother them. Look at all the posts, the fraudsters in the forums have more protection than us. We are moderating when we write the name of the hacker or cheat. What do you think it refers to? Ridiculous!
Message 2 of 4 (708 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

im not intimidating anyone , im just demanding what i pay for .

i dont see the point of you going against what im asking for , its just my simple rights of playing the game that i paid for.

i also send videos , and reported many hackers , and im not goin to stop writing in this forum because you or others has done it previously , i speak for myself individually.

Message 3 of 4 (699 Views)

FIX TF OR GIVE OUR MONEY BACK! , WE WANT WHAT WE PAID FOR!

★★★ Apprentice

WE WANT TO PLAY THE GAME THAT WE PAY FOR , IF YOU CANT GUARANTEE THAT , PLEASE GIVE OUR MONEY BACK!

Message 4 of 4 (683 Views)