Re: Dear Respawn: This is the state of your legacy, the treatment of the communi

by skate7board

Original Post

Re: Dear Respawn: This is the state of your legacy, the treatment of the communi

★★★ Apprentice

unfortunately  ea managers are really brainless they know nothing about gaming experience

they only think about money like big boss if some one can hack ur origin clinet they can hack apex legends other games

why they make people angry ...take them sue i know they will delete my comment again but since big companies are controlled by hidden government you can`t sue them

Message 61 of 91 (1,273 Views)

★ Novice

I hope this happens to the person or persons responsible.    

Utah Man Sentenced for Computer Hacking Crime

NEWS RELEASE SUMMARY – July 2, 2019

SAN DIEGO – Austin Thompson of Utah was sentenced in federal court today to 27 months in prison for  carrying out a series of so-called denial-of-service computer hacking attacks against multiple victims between 2013 and 2014. The defendant was also ordered to pay $95,000 in restitution to one of the victims -  Daybreak Games, formerly Sony Online Entertainment.

A denial-of-service (DoS) attack occurs when legitimate users are unable to access information systems, devices, or other network resources due to the actions of a malicious cyber threat actor.  Essentially the hacker floods the targeted host or network with traffic until the target cannot respond or simply crashes, preventing access for legitimate purposes.

Message 62 of 91 (1,198 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

finally they say help is coming

https://twitter.com/Respawn/status/1379204515748929538 

please tell them avoid hackers so game gets crowded again

Message 63 of 91 (1,141 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Lets hope the game stays playable like it (mostly) is now.

Message 64 of 91 (1,079 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

they just added anti ddos to their servers

what about anti hackers? how should we deal with them they see behind wall there are many clinets they see game directory is patched or not it shame orign is still tradtional

Message 65 of 91 (1,070 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@MOM-2236 two weeks ago, EA_Aljo responded on the post, undeserved ban, to all that see this try reply to him on that post
Message 66 of 91 (1,039 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I just bought Titanfall 1 to remember good old times that I used to had on Xbox and this happens. I feel robbed by EA

Message 67 of 91 (961 Views)

★ Guide

Titanfall servers have been back up for about a week now.  Unfortunately all the hackers and cheaters are still active in the game.  Recently, I've been having games that seem to just freeze as EVERYONE'S ping shoots up into the 900+ range.no response to movement or fire keys.  Also when trying to quit out of these games... or just about any game ... it loses server connection and you're dumped back to the main menu.  Progress ... but not much ...

Message 68 of 91 (866 Views)

★ Guide

Ayyy, somebody else trying to get help when no real help is offered. I swear we are being given bandages when we are bleeding out...the help/'fixes' we get last a short time then the issue comes back fuller. What needs to be done is either a drastic action against the source of the issue, or a rebuild of the games from the ground up. seriously, all we ask for is support...ive asked for years, but got none...i remember asking when it was just the dang speed hackers...

Message 69 of 91 (696 Views)

★ Guide

well, given what i read here, i remove titanfall games from wishlist.

i'm not risking money on games i wont be able to play.

it also proves online only games (and the cloud in general) are only viable until hackers find the right tool. then games have to go back to storing stuff on your pc, like they always should have done, and where its a lot harder for a hacker to kill an offline single player campaign game, when it isn't connected to the net and your saves are on your hdd not on an unreachable ddosed cloud.

Message 70 of 91 (608 Views)