Re: Dear Respawn: This is the state of your legacy, the treatment of the communi

by novaphoenix1

Original Post

Re: Dear Respawn: This is the state of your legacy, the treatment of the communi

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

The state of this game is completely unacceptable and illegal to be selling a game that doesn't work to any extent. I urge everyone to report the game to Steam and if this is not fixed file a consumer complaint to your local gov.

Message 41 of 91 (846 Views)

★★★ Novice

I cant be polite i want go full nuclear

Message 42 of 91 (899 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Steam and EA selling this game is 100% illegal with the state it is in. Not only should you be making noise here, reddit and on Twitter, you should be contacting Steam directly to tell them they're selling a busted product, and you should be contacting trading standards in your country. I'm sure they'd be very interested to know that not one, but two companies are taking consumer's money in exchange for a product that is A), not fit for purpose, and B) they are knowingly selling as such, in the case of EA.

You should also be dropping tips to the big gaming news websites/youtuber, too. GameInformer, Kotaku, Escapist, PCGamer, Jim Sterling, AngryGamer, WorthABuy, etc.

@MOM-2236 wrote: *trimmed*
Message 43 of 91 (854 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Already went down that route with Steam and they can't do anything about it right now, unfortunately.

Message 44 of 91 (840 Views)

★★★ Novice

I used to really look up to Respawn, I thought they were the best game devs out there and made fantastic games. Now I can see how wrong I was. Nobody at Respawn cares about the players, and the ones who did left long ago. All the love poured into the games has dried up. Please, Respawn, do what's right, and fix the game we love.

Message 45 of 91 (819 Views)

★★★ Novice

Humored to see I made the final cut for Jean Wink

But seriously, this whole situation is pretty pathetic all around. Pathetic that this is Jean's pastime, because he is so butthurt at some of us. He claims we are the 'original hackers' and this is just revenge on us. Like lol, personally I have a busy life and not having Titanfall keeps me more productive in real life. Thanks, Jean!

Pathetic that with how simple this fix is, Respawn can't be bothered to lift a finger. p0 and the unnamed man can very specifically point Respawn staff to exactly what needs to be altered to stop this. As well as Multiplay blocking his IP's and origin accounts. It would be a small outlay to stop all this negative feedback.

I had hope Jon Shiring would fight for our cause. In his recorded tech talks he mentioned a couple times that he, personally, hopes that when the time comes he'd like to be allowed to release the server binaries to the community. But he left the company so :/

Count me as someone who'd be fine hosting my own server.

Message 46 of 91 (787 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Why can't they? Surely it falls under the definition of "Does not download, launch, or run correctly, even on a machine that meets the minimum system requirements".

@novasdf wrote:

Already went down that route with Steam and they can't do anything about it right now, unfortunately.

Message 47 of 91 (779 Views)

Rif.: Dear Respawn: This is the state of your legacy, the treatment of the commu

★★★★★ Novice

Respawn, we all waiting.

Message 48 of 91 (767 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

at least they should give us titanfall 2 game codes so we play it online we want our money back!

where is democracy?

where is trump obama?where is car s.m.g?

only think we see is underground government illumina.ti

Message 49 of 91 (737 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

It doesn't even "run right" in a system that exceeds maximum requirements so far you can run the game from RAM. If Games For Windows Live games on Steam need the GFWL requirement patched out or be pulled from the store, then Titanfall needs to playable or pulled from Steam.

Message 50 of 91 (722 Views)