Re: Dear Respawn: This is the state of your legacy, the treatment of the communi

by Neiserblack

Original Post

Re: Dear Respawn: This is the state of your legacy, the treatment of the communi

★★★★★ Novice

Here to join the call. I just wish there was more we could do.

Message 21 of 91 (1,195 Views)

★★★ Novice

Have been dealing with this for some time. It really sucks. I have been playing since release and consider myself a legacy player. I have encountered multiple hackers including the one one listed. Hackers plague  us right now and its troublesome. I just want to log on and play against like minded/skilled players. IT HURTS.  7.0KD player. BRING IT  BACK ONLINE

Message 22 of 91 (1,192 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you for writing this out. It's absolutely ridiculous how long this has gone on without even an acknowledgement. EA/Respawn had the gall to move this game to Steam without even fixing this game-breaking bug that's existed for years.

Message 23 of 91 (1,164 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

To everyone here, just keep being vocal and keep trying.

Until we get a public response from EA / Respawn / or who ever, that work is being done, assume that nothing is actually happening.

Message 24 of 91 (1,147 Views)

★★ Novice

Signed. At the current state, the game is unplayable. Issue has been ongoing and it would be nice if Respawn can look into and resolve this. Thanks!

Message 25 of 91 (1,115 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Today I get the Xbox gamepass, and I said oh finally I can play to titanfall 1, and what I encountered this error that make unplayable

I played TF2 and apex legends and I absolutely love it, so I want to try original experience, so bad that you don't solve

Why you don't let the community run their own servers like on homefront and many other games, you save money and we can play

Message 26 of 91 (1,086 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Everything said here is true, the game on the pc platform is mess that is frankly unplayable due to the exploit. Not only that I find it abhorrent that the game is still being sold in this state as it's highly deceiving to users who buy it and want to experience the game. Honestly it's time that you guys pulled up your socks and did something about this rather than ignoring it to focus on Apex and other cash cows.

Message 27 of 91 (1,074 Views)

★★ Novice

please do something about this

Message 28 of 91 (1,062 Views)

Rif.: Dear Respawn: This is the state of your legacy, the treatment of the commu

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks buddy very good work. Lets wait. We know how to do it.

Message 29 of 91 (1,050 Views)

Rif.: Dear Respawn: This is the state of your legacy, the treatment of the commu

★★★★★ Novice

Still waiting EA.

Message 30 of 91 (1,049 Views)