Re: Dear Respawn: This is the state of your legacy, the treatment of the communi

by KahnzheeJee

Original Post

Re: Dear Respawn: This is the state of your legacy, the treatment of the communi

★★★ Novice

Very well put together analysis of the problem, it really shows how much we care about it. Thanks for doing this MOM and I hope respawn notices this Standard smile

Message 11 of 91 (1,394 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

i personally claim that if some one makes this titanfall 1 game sue to court he will get very big money from ea for selling not usable goods ....maybe some one can do this and they take attention...this is crime thank u mom u have very big knowledge even better than respawn it is shame that they can`t avoid even 1 fake ddos atack and the game can be hacked easly all map all speed no more fun....we don`t have to play that * apex legends because it is free

and look at the topics we made for titanfall 3x more than tf 2 and all remained non answered maybe they must abandon game make it free at least are they idiots

Message 12 of 91 (1,380 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

There's just something to the feel of the first Titanfall that's missing in the sequel. Here's to hoping they bring it back.

Message 13 of 91 (1,374 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, EA, Fix the Game! You start selling a BROKEN game on steam. that REQUIRES you to be connected to YOUR servers, and no one can connect to them. Do YOUR job, and fix the product that your are selling. Otherwise refund everyone who bought it since the steam release. That's the least you could do. Or you know, fix your servers so we can actually use the program WE bought from  your company. Right now you are selling a product that's just takes up room on your HDD, that's utterly useless.

Message 14 of 91 (1,370 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I hope this gets more attention! We have been trying to get this fixed for a long time, to no avail. Hopefully this post shows that we even know what is going on.

We keep getting told that a fix is coming, but we haven't seen it anywhere publicly to prove that it is happening.

How do we even know that anything is actually being done?

Message 15 of 91 (1,354 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank You @MOM-2236 

Message 16 of 91 (1,344 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Can't thank you enough for this excellent write-up MOM, as well as all your research and dedication to this issue. To back up your timetable of 3 years, I made a long post on Reddit roughly 2 years ago on this matter, except literally every single game they made was unplayable for me (at the time). You can find this here. It's so disappointing that the developers have let go of this game, yet we're quick to all tweet about it on the anniversary. I read replies to these dev tweets, and they were filled with responses of several members of the Remnant community members mentioning this very issue.... All of which were ignored. They have been directly contacted about this for years, even on a discord server that includes some of them. They definitely know about this issue. 100 percent. They aren't oblivious or stupid.

What disappoints me, to the point of giving up is their lack of response. They. Are. Aware. But at the end of the day, if they respond, it just is a lose-lose PR situation unless it's with a solution to the problem or showing they have intent to fix it.

I truly hope that your findings in the code can provide them the tools they need to fix this because it could very well be possible they weren't aware of what exactly what was going on. Unfortunately, it may just come down to refusing to make the business decision to contract a team to fix this issue.

If that is the case, they NEED to put a stop to selling this game. I stated that 2 years ago. But it has been going on longer than that. Now it's on Steam, and was only playable for a couple of weeks. There is no way they don't know about this image.

Help us Respawn. Please. This game deserves to be played.

Message 17 of 91 (1,329 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah man! We just want to play this game again! Please do something about this

Message 18 of 91 (1,330 Views)

★ Apprentice
Message 19 of 91 (1,324 Views)

★★ Novice

Commenting for the algorithm and to back up these claims

I loved Titanfall 1, and it's such a slap in the face to both be unable to relive my childhood but to allow me to buy it and not be able to play it?? I respect Respawn and consider them my favorite and most trusted dev I know, but seeing the sad state of Titanfall now saps all infatuation I ever had.

I hope one day this game will return to glory, but I no longer have any positive expectations for Respawn as a company, and for Titanfall as a franchise.

Message 20 of 91 (1,262 Views)