Crashing from lobby to game

by C0cowastaken

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Crashing from lobby to game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello everyone... So my game worked flawlessly on w7, but I upgraded recently to win 8.1 like a week ago and today I wanted to play it and its getting impossible. I tryed compatibility mode on 7 and 8. Tryed deactivating AA and everything that may overpass my gpu capacity on the ingame settings and the nvidia control panel... Running it on administrator... 

I`ve gone through some troubleshooting post but i dont find anything that works. Could be that Im running (says dxdiag) dx11 and my card does not support it? Here is a pastebyn of my dxdiag log http://pastebin.com/qE97mmcL

GTX 260

AMD FX 6300

Gigabyte 970A-DS3P

Latest bios and drivers (I say this as I see that fixed some troubles out here)

Im going to try and repair the whole game. I think it will be a waste of time. If somebody could give me a fix or hints or help it would be much appreciated.

EDIT: Repair + usual fixes did not work. Seeing all this troubles Im calling a respawn pls lol

And sorry for my **itty english Wink TY guys.

Message 1 of 7 (392 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Crashing from lobby to game

★★★ Novice

Solved! :D

Used the beta platform directory uploaded on this thread 

http://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/23t0pz/directx_10_gpus_no_longer_able_to_play_game_since/

I'm just a happy mofo right now.

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (323 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

up

nvidia 335.23 ready for titanfall not solving it.

Message 2 of 7 (385 Views)

★★★ Novice

up and tired of this respawn guys and EA... Its a source game for christ sake!"!!!!!! Freaking fix it!!!!

Message 3 of 7 (376 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

This is Answer HQ, a game player website.  Neither "EA", as an entity, nor Respawn are present in here.  Be advised that Windows 8.1 was published with a lot of corrupted drivers.  You probably need new audio drivers, new motherboard drivers, everything. 

Message 4 of 7 (373 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey! Thanx for the reply... I dont know if you even read it, but as I stated my drivers are updated and ok. All updated from they source right after switching to this win version, even cost me a good scare updating my bios with the uefi keys... Its logical, even a noob PC gamer like me would do that, i think. The thing is, from a big loadout of games this is the only one that is giving me issues after upgrading to windows 8.1. I know that is like a motto the "upgrade every driver" stuff because we are in the freaking dark with this issues... Its shameful. SHAMEFUL that games that beat this one in every single technical stage work flawless and experiment a big up in performance with this version of windows, and we have this issues in this kind of game??? 

Lets hope this gets fixed on a patch or something... Cause hey, wall running? grapling hooks? Took me 10 minutes to be playing again modded Quake like i did many many years ago. Yeah, mechs, whatever. My money on the crapper right now.

Thanx for the info about this site, never really needed to be in here, i thought this was somewhat a user/dev/publisher effort... Its only logical right? Guess EA/RSPWN costumer service is even sh*ttier as I thought. 

Anyhow, this is no place for rants if you say EA and Respawn do nothing in here. Sorry about it. But Im not deleting it after writing it.

Message 5 of 7 (352 Views)

★★★ Novice

Solved! :D

Used the beta platform directory uploaded on this thread 

http://www.reddit.com/r/titanfall/comments/23t0pz/directx_10_gpus_no_longer_able_to_play_game_since/

I'm just a happy mofo right now.

Message 6 of 7 (324 Views)

★★ Novice

NOT FIXXED!!!!!!

XFX GTX260 black Edition x2(SLI)

WIN7 64bit

ASUS Sabertooth x58 mb

i7 960 3.2ghz

120gb ssd

1tb harddrive

16gb ram