by OLOFSSONP

Original Post

Re: Hey EA, your Titanfall server is officially dead. Multiplayer is NOT playab

★ Novice

FIX THE PROBLEM WITH THE TITANFALL 1 SERVERS

Message 31 of 42 (1,805 Views)

★ Guide

Nice job removing the petition link EA, shows you're trying to cover something up: If it wasn't an issue worth hiding you'd just let it be. 

IF ANY MOD wants to actually be able to test this: start a Private match of frontier defense and wait. itll most likely crash just before you start playing

Attached: message I got on crash. like WTF is this

Message 32 of 42 (1,682 Views)

★ Guide
Message 33 of 42 (1,678 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@Adam_Malkovich 
I watched the videos on Youtube and it is the same bot me and my friends have run into. Even on a Private Match this bot(Virus/Hack/Bot) still invades a Private match. The person that did this is mad that they got banned by EA/Respawn and took revenge on them and now EA/Respawn is afraid to "ADMIT" there is a "SERIOUS PROBLEM" on there servers for TF1. It is a shame that 1 person screwed us all out of playing PVP in TF1.

When EA/Respawn takes there "HEAD" out of the sand and "ADMITS" it publicly, there will be no fix for this problem.
EA/Respawn will continue to ignore this problem and/or even ban people just for complaining about problem(s) with there servers/games.

For now i will keep EA/Respaw Games contained until there is a fix/repair.

So, No more buying of EA Games, Respawn Games till this is resolved. Why play when nothing is done at all.

Message 34 of 42 (1,660 Views)

★★ Apprentice

For sure, EA have engaged someone to crash their servers! it's more logic than a real hackers who waste his time waiting to someone creating a game and crash it.

Now, since EA have infested Titanfall 1, maybe the community is able to pirate EA and give them what they do to us? by shutdown servers, web sites, Origin... 

I rerported hackers in Titanfall 1 since December, and they do NOTHING. so for me, it's enough to believe they are trying to destroy titanfall 1.

i downloaded the Skidrow Version of Titanfall 2 and i regret it.. to means that Respawn is making worst game with time... Titanfall 1 was the best Titanfall game i played

I hope, one day EA Will be sold, and the buyer will be COMPETENT!

Message 35 of 42 (1,549 Views)

★★★★ Novice

To get a fast answer about this problem, better tweet Vince Zampella (CEO of Respawn Entertainment) and flood his twitter with complains about it, maybe we can get his attention and with a bit of hope, maybe this could be fixed in the near future.

https://twitter.com/VinceZampella

Message 36 of 42 (1,505 Views)

★ Guide

They are silent on twitter, totally meaningless. I think Respwan, if he could, would spit EA. But money talks, dog dances! Forget TF1. Seriously. They won't bite into the hand that feeds them! I congratulate that one hacker or scriptwriter. Whoever took over EA's power over their own servers and congratulations to the paid EA hacker who made sure the game lived such a short life and stripped hundreds of euros out of people's pockets who eventually had to delete the game. The icing on the cake: Still selling this game! Think about how we have been fighting this cause for over a year. It is no coincidence that there is bad media coverage of EA. We have to admit that EA from game design, from a customer perspective, has failed! Insufficient in all respects. It became clear to us what was going on here when we were spotted, the local helpdesk EA kings. They don't care that you all paid for the game. Nor is the game unplayable. They don't admit that the first part of titanfall is completely dead. Their responsibility is not recognized at all! Is this forum called help? I have to laugh at them!

Message 37 of 42 (1,499 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I just don't know what to say anymore about this issue? It's been over 9 months and we've gotten no where! Some of us have even been temporarily banned for complaining when the hacker is the one what should be banned.

Message 38 of 42 (1,447 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

EA be like

unknown[1].png

Message 39 of 42 (1,402 Views)

★ Guide

LMAO!!!! so ture though, #soundbuisnessstratgy much?

Message 40 of 42 (1,346 Views)