Re: Resurrect Titanfall 1!

by Adam_Malkovich

Original Post

Re: Crasher is (possibly) a BOT

★ Guide

You know, if you want to just shut down the servers EA, why not just let player-base know and do it. If that isn't your plan then have a staff join/play the game before you go and mute us all for voicing frustrations with the whole thing. Before you go shut down a post, do you ever think of going and playing the game to see what's up; or just being honest with your players. To be honest this whole thing where you all do nothing and pretend to be self-righteous and we are out to get u shindig has left a bad taste in my mouth and I do not plan to use any EA service again, not even the Titanfall franchise tbh. I am not the only one who feels this way, I am just not afraid to speak up about the injustices. 

Message 11 of 42 (2,066 Views)

★ Guide

Slowing players to get back at them for voicing frustrations/asking for person to be banned/removed or have an issue fixed, wow...some real professionalism there...no, not really, just super low level petty punishments that really aren't justly deserved. I don't care what you justify it with, in the end its being petty and treating the players who LOVE and are DEDICATED to the game/platform like absolute trash. Yeah that's some smart way to keep happy players who will buy stuff from you. If I didn't get slow speeds for facing my concerns I was thinking of spending another $30 USD on all the Prime titans for Titanfall 2, now I am just uninstalling it from my computer, since I am blacklisted for taking a stand against absurdity and injustice, thanks EA.

Message 12 of 42 (2,060 Views)

Hacker's back

★★ Newbie

Hello,

For one day the EU's servers were fixed. But today I was looking to find a match, i was in a lobby with another random guy and the it was written that someone was loading in our lobby.
The moment he connects, my TF crash instantly.

Anyone had the same issues these days?

And when they were fixed yesterday the only match i found, i fight against 2 hard cheaters SP, Speed Hack and aimbot.

They just said that you had fixed the servers and it was complicated for them to shutdown the servers.

That's all for my side

Message 13 of 42 (1,844 Views)

★ Guide

lol, still 1 guy who wrecked the game, seems like it'd have been easier to step up security the hair than to slow down players and make them hate EA or to delete/block/shut down posts of a concerned community. We would not have even made these posts in forums if we did not care deeply about the game. sad that you all haven't done anything other than shut down forum posts or slow players

Message 14 of 42 (2,031 Views)

★ Guide

Do you mind giving me back normal speeds? To be honest it is kind of foolish to slow players who still play because they stand up to save something they love. 

Message 15 of 42 (1,930 Views)

Resurrect Titanfall 1!

★ Guide

Message 16 of 42 (2,018 Views)

★ Guide

TF14EVR

Message 17 of 42 (2,019 Views)

★ Guide

SAY TF14EVR to sign my petition to save TF1 from the bot ||||||||| Atomic Bomb ||||||||| who can join even private matches. Just say 'TF14EVR' like I did to sign and potentially save the game.

Message 18 of 42 (2,002 Views)

★ Novice

I mean I'll cosign

Message 19 of 42 (2,001 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

NEW petition: 

(Link removed: No petition on the forums) - Atic 

Message 20 of 42 (1,993 Views)