Re: Can't see my friends online on Origin

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't see my friends online on Origin

★★ Novice

Hello,

When I try to play Titanfall with my friends I can't see them online while I am sure they're online... It's really frustrating. 

I hope so you guy's can help me out!

If you need it this is my origin: Night_Hunter2000

Regards,

Eric

Message 1 of 7 (45,397 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Try to change to some other internet, maybe to your phones. I changed to my my phones internet and then logged in. Now I could see my frinds, started bf1, changed back to my WI-Fi and now everything worked fine

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (40,590 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

We are aware that this issue is affecting some players. Could you please head over to following topic in our Origin board: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/All-of-my-friends-in-Origin-are-offline-but-I-know-they-re/td-p/2349...

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 7 (45,362 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Greetings. My son and I recently purchased Sim City (2013), and we have separate accounts. However, we are not able to see one another online, although we can see that we have one another added as friends...

Message 3 of 7 (45,221 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I recently had this issue and found out that it was because the account was logged into two separate computers because one computer was rebooted and auto-started Origin. I've read that there was/is other problems with Origin bugs unrelated to being logged in twice but logging out of the other computer and restarting Origin on the computer I was using fixed the problem.

Message 4 of 7 (43,891 Views)

★★ Novice

Try to change to some other internet, maybe to your phones. I changed to my my phones internet and then logged in. Now I could see my frinds, started bf1, changed back to my WI-Fi and now everything worked fine

Message 5 of 7 (40,591 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My problem is that i cant use my phones wifi..

Message 6 of 7 (15,018 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with Titanfall please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 7 of 7 (14,994 Views)