Can't find players on Titanfall on Australian Server? (Xbox 360)

by spectre182

Original Post

Re: Can't find players on Titanfall on Australian Server? (Xbox 360)

★★★ Novice
I bought this **bleep** game to take my mind off the fact my partner is undergoing chemotherapy for breast cancer.. With our current situation we don't have much money. So I saved to get this **bleep** game in the hopes it would take away from some of my stress and anxiety..
It just fkn compounded the issue 10 fold..
You as a company should hang you heads in shame....
Message 11 of 29 (963 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Another day not fixed.
Message 12 of 29 (944 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am about to give up on this **bleep**. EA is so stupid to ignore us on this one. I called the store where I bought the game and ask for a refund. Sadly they said I won't be getting 100% refund because it is only applicable on the first week since the date of purchase. However, they said I should be getting something like $26 instead for a trade in.  Sigh!!! Titalfall 360 is excitement turned nightmare. TITAN FAIL !!! That's what it is. EA are you happy now !!!

Message 13 of 29 (923 Views)

★★ Apprentice

CAN EA AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGE THEY KNOW ABOUT AUSTRALIAN DATACENTER  AND IS BEING FIXED.........?????????

Message 14 of 29 (920 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah this is quite pathetic on EAs part. The Australian 360 servers have been down for nearly 3 weeks now. Absolutely baffled that there has been no feedback or announcements on the status of the data centre. They posted a notice a month ago on this website saying that they were investigating issues with the Australian and east asia severs on the 360 yet nothing has clearly been investigated. Worst service ever and the last time i EVER purchase an EA game

Message 15 of 29 (915 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@yardosoner wrote:

Yeah this is quite pathetic on EAs part. The Australian 360 servers have been down for nearly 3 weeks now. Absolutely baffled that there has been no feedback or announcements on the status of the data centre. They posted a notice a month ago on this website saying that they were investigating issues with the Australian and east asia severs on the 360 yet nothing has clearly been investigated. Worst service ever and the last time i EVER purchase an EA game

yeah  they posted months ago about a problem with the Australian server 360 which was a total different fault. They must be thinking thats was the same fault or they just dont car about 360 players anymore. I mean all they have to do is turn an xbox 360 on and try finding a game in australian datacenter and theyll see the problem. I THOUGHT THIS WAS WHERE YOU COME TO GET ANSWERS 24HRS A DAY????????

Message 16 of 29 (896 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Does anyone know when this started? I bought the game from JB HI FI yesterday and instantly regretted it. Australian server is down. sometimes it says 13-14 ping sometimes says 65535!!!!!!!!!! WTF!? 

No matter what, it ALWAYS times out. Did the Aussie 360 server EVER work before? or has it been like this since launch!?

Message 17 of 29 (883 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Jutang13 wrote:

Does anyone know when this started? I bought the game from JB HI FI yesterday and instantly regretted it. Australian server is down. sometimes it says 13-14 ping sometimes says 65535!!!!!!!!!! WTF!? 

No matter what, it ALWAYS times out. Did the Aussie 360 server EVER work before? or has it been like this since launch!?

Welcome to the JOY of TITANFAIL. Confusedmileylol: The aussie server was always not right with the ping at the start. sometimes it had 10-20 and than other days it would be 65535 but you could find games in the aussie server. Than after the 2nd update which was about 3 weeks ago, noone can find games in the australian server since. EA dont seem to be doing anything about it or even responding to us. The last time they talked about the aussie server was April."a different fault" Ive gone on the help chat line more times than i can count. All they do is act like its only happening to me and waste hr's of your time. All the aussies are in the next closest server lagging like crazy.

Message 18 of 29 (880 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Thats exactly my experience man. Theyve made me run speed tests and clear my caches and what not....no one is admitting this is a widespread possibly nationwide problem!!
Message 19 of 29 (823 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Jutang13 wrote:
Thats exactly my experience man.Theyve made me run speed tests and clear my caches and what not....no one is admitting this is a widespread possibly nationwide problem!!

Yeah making you do test are pointless. If you can play on every datacenter in every other country flawlessly clearly that instantly tells you it isnt isolated to you or any other individual player . It tells you everything, that there connection,ports,modem,xbox is good. Also trace testing etc isnt going to give you any help when its on xbox as you arent tracing the route the xbox takes. So IE totally pointless troubleshooting and clearly the person asking you to do the test are out of there league. A simple double check of resetting modem and xbox and if you still have the problem but can find games in every other datacenter. thats all the testing needed to tell you they need to escalate to a dev or engineer. Secondly the odds of me or anyone going into the next closest datacenter "southeast Asia" and out of 12 players you have atleast 10 aussies in the game that you find every time is impossible to be coincidental. Clearly a worldwide problem. Anyone from any country tries finding a game in aussie datacenter will time out.

Message 20 of 29 (811 Views)