Re: Can't find players on Titanfall on Australian Server? (Xbox 360)

by subweight18

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Had the same problem ea support got me to do all the tests than they referred me to m$ saying it was their problem then m$ said it was ea's problem went back to m$ who said that ea owns the server and to call them during buisness hours, Rang only to be told that the Australian severs have not been working for a while and no one knows when they are going to be fixed which is pathetic. You pay good money to play a online game only to have sub par servers with over 100ms ping and only on 360

Message 21 of 29 (1,304 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@xlbigthumbs wrote:

Had the same problem ea support got me to do all the tests than they referred me to m$ saying it was their problem then m$ said it was ea's problem went back to m$ who said that ea owns the server and to call them during buisness hours, Rang only to be told that the Australian severs have not been working for a while and no one knows when they are going to be fixed which is pathetic. You pay good money to play a online game only to have sub par servers with over 100ms ping and only on 360

Confusedmileymad:Confusedmileymad:

Message 22 of 29 (1,298 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Man, the tests they will make you run through is just the usual **bleep**. "Is your NAT open? Is the game installed? Are you connected via cable?". Its **bleep**. 

I have the same issue as all of you and can assure you that its definatly not isolated cases, I've bin stuck on SEA servers now since I bought the game and as you can imagine thats pretty damn annoying. 43ms ping to beta aus, then time out the moment any lobby or match is 'found'. 

If EA could just let us know they are trying to fix it instead of screwing over an entire country of players that'd be great. 

Message 23 of 29 (1,290 Views)

★★★ Novice
I was told by the lovely gent on the phone that they are not going to keep attempting to fix this problem when it is working for the majority and that I should have bought an xbox1 before he hung up on me.
Message 24 of 29 (1,286 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
Typical lying. It's not working for anyone. Not one person on my friends list 20 people who play titanfall can play on Aussie server. And two of my off internet friends also time out everytime. I thought of recently buying an xbox one but to waste the money on a new xbox and than buy titanfall again to only possibly have more issues. No thanks
Message 25 of 29 (1,273 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
So its been made quite clear that this is undoubtedly nationwide for the 360 version....so my question is: Why do we have to try so hard to get EA to see what a huge problem this is!? Shouldn't they not only be aware, but also be making this a high priority. .. .I mean they are risking an ENTIRE nation of future customers!!!! Australia is a booming market...and if this server problem isnt fixed, how many of us will ever trust EA with our hard earned money again?

my biggest problem is the silence. Just give us an official update for GODS SAKE! Am I right?
Message 26 of 29 (1,264 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Btw Community Manager of this Forum EA_Nils, the original poster of that update in april about how the engineers are investigating the server issues with the AU and SEA serverd....well I spoke to him today, and he says hes looking into it for us. I really want all you guys not to give up. Keep demanding answers....maybe EA can salvage this mess. I really really want to enjoy Titanfall, lag free with my fellow Aussies on a server that we were promised shortly after launch. Thats the only reason I spent my money on this game.
Message 27 of 29 (1,262 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm finding the same problems here in NZ and I'm using an xbone. Absolutely no AU servers, only Japan or Asia. Today it took me 45min to log into an attrition game, and no way can I finish my campaign. Can never find any players. WTF?
Message 28 of 29 (1,227 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem, over the last few days I have attempted to find a match on the Australian server, and it just times out. i have tried to find a connect well over 50 times and have never been put in a team. 

I have been able to play on south east asia and west us with a lot of lag. 

PLEASE MAKE THIS ISSUE A PRIORITY MANY PEOPLE ARE RETURNING THEIR GAMES BECAUSE OF THIS

Message 29 of 29 (899 Views)