Re: Can't connect to Australian Titanfall servers

by johnskyjale

Original Post

Can't connect to Australian Titanfall servers

★★★ Newbie

In the evening of the 19/03/2014 I was attempting to play titanfall and found that the games lobbies for the Australian servers were empty.

I was then being forced to connect to US servers which greatly reduced the gaming experience due to lag.

Was also taking upwards of 30 mins to find a match.

Message 1 of 16 (1,269 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Do you have still connection issues to Australian servers?

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 16 (1,229 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I do, mine says that australian servers have -1 ping while my room mate has 22ms

Message 3 of 16 (1,155 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Me too.

I can get onto the other servers, just not Australia. -1 ping for me as well.

I'm on Dodo NBN in Perth - I could get onto Australian server when tethering my Telstra phone though I think...

I've forwarded the ports and then I've DMZ'd my PC as well just in case that didn't work..

Message 4 of 16 (1,134 Views)

★ Novice

Same here. I was working perfectly lal week then suddenly yesterday Australia server hasa ping of -1 and I can't connect to it. 

I have made no system changes. THis is really annoying

Message 5 of 16 (1,129 Views)

★★ Novice

same here man, I also have the problem of that bullsh*t 'retrying to connect to server' when playing in the game... so frustrating

Message 6 of 16 (1,126 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It has been spotty all this weekend, I manaeed to get a few games on aussie servers but also a few on SEA. Many times I start Origin and get -1ms and when I click on the server it just searches for it endlessly.

Message 7 of 16 (1,120 Views)

★★★ Novice

Half the time the Aussie server isn't there (-1 ping and unconnectable) and even when I do connect to it I can't get a game because of everlasting loading screen.

This is rubbish.

Message 8 of 16 (1,109 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Bastian wrote:

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Do you have still connection issues to Australian servers?

Cheers

Basti

everyone in australian does. Anyone in the world cant find games in australian datacenter 360. its been this way for weeks.

Message 9 of 16 (809 Views)

★★★★ Novice

EA, if the reason why we can't connect to Australia server is due to zero players in the lobby then you should at least make an announcement on the starting menu for Australian players to log in. This issue has been running for almost 3 weeks now and we don't see any resolution coming up.

Message 10 of 16 (799 Views)