Blue Screen of Death problem

by Kypzii

Original Post

Re: Blue Screen of Death causes

★ Novice

Please say what you did. There are plenty of other people with the same problem. 

Message 11 of 13 (1,040 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I depends on what error you got, as one of the people on this post said, use blue screen view to view your error and just type it into google or something and it should pop up with a fix. I do not really know what I did but I did manage to fix it.

Message 12 of 13 (1,025 Views)

★★ Apprentice

My Computer is brand new. It has brand new components and I have the latest drivers, running Windows 10 Home. 

And I have had the same trouble this person commented on I have had trouble connecting to games I waited for 20mins, then restarted the game, then checked the ports were correctly forwarded, then restarted finally after about 30mins of waiting I got in a game, and after 5mins of playing, I received the blue screen of death the image size is too big but its the usual one with the sad face and Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart, We re just collecting some error info and then we'll restart for you.

Stop code: System SERVICE EXCEPTION.

The error reports from event viewer are attached and the screenshot of blue screen of death. I dont know what to look for though. Does anyone know how to fix this?

What Can I do?

I want to play this game and all other games work fine.

If it keeps crashing like this how can I play it.

Message 13 of 13 (709 Views)