Re: Audio Install Failed, Hiss, No Server, Disconnects

by Bleeder55

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Audio Install Failed, Hiss, No Server, Disconnects

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I'm having audio installation issues, hissing white noise audio, no server errors, and random disconnects. I got Titanfall through Steam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baMe1MnAUm0 (13min, play sped up or skip around if needed)

I loved the limited available time I spent playing Titanfall 1 on Xbox One when it first came out and many hours in Titanfall 2 and Apex Legends on PC. Jedi Fallen Order was awesome too.

@EA_Vince, please help respawn Titanfall like Bloodhound did for the squad:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRdWl82-uCk

Message 1 of 8 (2,257 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Steam user "InfinityBeing" posted on Steam:

Spoiler
Saving you all the hunt for the review fixing the audio:

"open two file windows one for Steam\steamapps\common\Titanfall\bin\x64 and another Steam\steamapps\common\Titanfall\vpk. Drag cam_list.txt onto the EXE and you will start to see it extract the audio. when you start the game you will still see the error message but the audio will now work."

I've started it and it appears to be installing. WIP.

EDIT: That fixed the audio issue for me.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (2,145 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Steam user "InfinityBeing" posted on Steam:

Spoiler
Saving you all the hunt for the review fixing the audio:

"open two file windows one for Steam\steamapps\common\Titanfall\bin\x64 and another Steam\steamapps\common\Titanfall\vpk. Drag cam_list.txt onto the EXE and you will start to see it extract the audio. when you start the game you will still see the error message but the audio will now work."

I've started it and it appears to be installing. WIP.

EDIT: That fixed the audio issue for me.

Message 2 of 8 (2,146 Views)

EA DICE Team
@mkthunderwd thanks for sharing! :D

/Atic
Message 3 of 8 (2,060 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Atic Hi, I've been having issues all day today with Titanfall. The multiplayer simply doesn't open because it says that textures are preloaded or something like that. Is there a problem with the server or is it me as they say its client side but i haven't tweaked with anything as far as i can remember.
Message 4 of 8 (2,018 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am a little late to the post, but do you have a screenshot of the error message?

For warning, the game is currently unplayable, but maybe since EA won't help, I can help with the issue?

Message 5 of 8 (1,958 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hello there. Since you posted in a thread that now has an accepted solution, you may not receive an answer from EA here anymore. That's a guesstimate. Try posting a new thread and ping @ScrunglyBungus69 in it since the General offered to help.

Message 6 of 8 (1,846 Views)

★ Novice

are the servers down for origin, cause I can't connect to any server no matter the region I choose and it's starting to * me off, cause I wasted $20 dollars on steam for Titanfall and now I can't play it.

please fix, I want to play a game I bought and not have it go to waste.

Message 7 of 8 (1,841 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Dakorez Me also and I can't get Steam to refund my money.
Message 8 of 8 (1,730 Views)