Any EA Game will not work?

by Puhtehdough

Original Post

Any EA Game will not work?

★ Novice

So I recently installed Titanfall for the free weekend promotion. ever since then, any EA game that is Launched from Origin will not work. I launch Titanfall, get a solid 60 fps in the first two ads for companies, and right after the "Respawn Entertainment" ad, it immediately drops to about 2 fps. Not only is it on Titanfall, but any EA game that launched with Origin. ex.: BF4, BFH, Titanfall, etc. Help me. 

Message 1 of 3 (284 Views)

Re: Any EA Game will not work?

★★★★★ Expert

It's nothing that Answer HQ's members can assist with.  It seems as if there is a very buggy update to the Origin Client that is affecting some gamers, but only official tech support can actually start digging into it for you:

https://help.ea.com/  

Message 2 of 3 (246 Views)

Re: Any EA Game will not work?

★★★★★ Expert

@Eqwinoxe wrote:

So I recently installed Titanfall for the free weekend promotion. ever since then, any EA game that is Launched from Origin will not work. I launch Titanfall, get a solid 60 fps in the first two ads for companies, and right after the "Respawn Entertainment" ad, it immediately drops to about 2 fps. Not only is it on Titanfall, but any EA game that launched with Origin. ex.: BF4, BFH, Titanfall, etc. Help me. 

@Puhtehdough 

I replied two days ago, referring you to Help Center.  Is there anything else that Answers HQ can do to assist you now?

Message 3 of 3 (209 Views)