Always on MIC or gamepad mic assign button

by Hwoarang5

Original Post

Always on MIC or gamepad mic assign button

★★★ Novice

Hi, i like to ask is there a way to mod my xbox 360 pc game pad button for mic live chat? i dont want to press keyboard for voice over, is there an option to swap key to gamepad or enable always on mic? thanks

Message 1 of 4 (236 Views)

Re: Always on MIC or gamepad mic assign button

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. I can't use my mic since I'm using a gamepad (360 wired controller) as my input for the game. All I could find was that our problem is a known issue, with no solution. check out this site... 4th problem from the top. 

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/here-are-titanfall-s-xbox-one-and-pc-issues-and-how-to-fix-them/110...

also, when using an emulator like motioninjoy, my pc doesn't read the PS buttor or XBOX button as a functioning piece of the controller. 

Message 2 of 4 (213 Views)

★★★ Newbie

and as for the link i posted above, apparently our mics are "always on". but for me, that's not the case. i've tried turtle beach headset and playstation eye. neither work. 

Message 3 of 4 (211 Views)

★★★ Novice

i solve it using pinnacle game profile, i set center xbox button as Z key in keyboard, now i get push to talk function, good luck , EA dont bother about consumer welcome to thier dreaful service, my last EA game will be this.. 

Message 4 of 4 (194 Views)