Re: 2 copies of Titanfall 1&2 2 xbox ones but can't party up and play togeth

by SeafaringPanda

Original Post

Accepted Solution

2 copies of Titanfall 1&2 2 xbox ones but can't party up and play together. Help

★★★ Newbie
2 copies of Titanfall 1 & 2 (beta), 2 separate Xbox Ones, but since we are connected to the same router we can't party up and play together? Why is this? Is there any way to get around it?? We are a gaming family and just want to play together.
Message 1 of 3 (968 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Way2Feisty4u Hi, this can usually be helped with a router setting called Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) with this enabled you should be able to use multiple similar devices on the same network. 

How to activate this should depend on your router, but most manufacturers should have tutorials available. Thanks, hopefully you can get this sorted in time for the 2nd weekend test today. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,019 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Way2Feisty4u Hi, this can usually be helped with a router setting called Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) with this enabled you should be able to use multiple similar devices on the same network. 

How to activate this should depend on your router, but most manufacturers should have tutorials available. Thanks, hopefully you can get this sorted in time for the 2nd weekend test today. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (1,020 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know I am a bit late to the party, but I am suddenly having this issue in Titanfall2 myself and I have UPnP enabled.  The full details are in what is the only post currently submitted by my profile.  Any ideas on how to proceed?

Message 3 of 3 (774 Views)