Re: can i switch xbox titanfall 2 disc(normal version) for digital pc game?

by samsofmemes-2000

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can i switch xbox titanfall 2 disc(normal version) for digital pc game?

★★ Novice

can i switch xbox titanfall 2 disc(normal version) for digital pc game?

Message 1 of 9 (859 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@samsofmemes-2000 As I stated above, we are unable to give a copy for a different platform.

If you are wanting to look into trading the disc in, you would want to look to a local retailer similar to Gamestop or Best Buy that offers programs like that.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 6 of 9 (739 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@samsofmemes-2000 To confirm are you asking if you can use your digital PC copy of Titanfall 2 on Xbox?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 9 (807 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium no its the other way around
if i can trade my xbox disc for digital pc game
xbox disc ----> digital pc game
Message 3 of 9 (795 Views)

Community Manager
@samsofmemes-2000 Thanks for the clarification, we would be unable to grant or provide a digital copy of the game from one platform to another. If you purchased a disc version for Xbox, that would be the platform to run that copy of the game on.

Illium.png

Message 4 of 9 (788 Views)

★★ Novice

no can i trade the disc in or no

Message 5 of 9 (779 Views)

Community Manager
@samsofmemes-2000 As I stated above, we are unable to give a copy for a different platform.

If you are wanting to look into trading the disc in, you would want to look to a local retailer similar to Gamestop or Best Buy that offers programs like that.

Illium.png

Message 6 of 9 (740 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium ok thx
Message 7 of 9 (701 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Illium btw how do i lock threds i dont see it
Message 8 of 9 (699 Views)

★★ Novice
*threads
Message 9 of 9 (698 Views)