What happened to the Question about VPN?

by magenzion

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What happened to the Question about VPN?

★ Guide

What happened to this thread? I spoke to an EA chat support operator yesterday and was linked to it and now I can't get back to it? Did EA make the decision that they don't want any public word out there about this or was the Titanfall beta section removed since Titanfall is out very soon?

I get this error btw: 

Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for that action.

Please click the Back button on your browser.

Thanks!
Message 1 of 4 (1,434 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: What happened to the Question about VPN?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@magenzion Yeah we consigned the Beta forum to the annals of history(our archives). The answer remains the same: We won't stop you or take any action against your account, but you might have technical/network issues and we can't help with them.

Also Respawn big boss Vince Zampella addressed this on twitter: https://twitter.com/VinceZampella/status/441830222480953344

I hope this helps to clear things up. :robothappy:

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,511 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Everything that had been in the "Beta" forum is all off limits now, including those speculations.

Message 2 of 4 (1,417 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@magenzion Yeah we consigned the Beta forum to the annals of history(our archives). The answer remains the same: We won't stop you or take any action against your account, but you might have technical/network issues and we can't help with them.

Also Respawn big boss Vince Zampella addressed this on twitter: https://twitter.com/VinceZampella/status/441830222480953344

I hope this helps to clear things up. :robothappy:

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 4 (1,512 Views)

★ Guide

It's just that in case anything happens I wanted the proof. You gave it to me as well so appreciate that. Standard smile

I had seen Vince's Tweet as well but thank you all the same.

It's just a matter of how good the VPN is in terms of preloading but from what Vince said as long as we get in the data centre should be open but hit or miss for now I guess.

Thanks again, David!

Message 4 of 4 (1,404 Views)