Re: We're unable to connect to EA Servers to activate Titanfall on this computer

by MassDefEastedCow

Original Post

Re: We're unable to connect to EA Servers to activate Titanfall on this computer using your account.

★★★ Newbie

oh man ty so much, just bought titanfall and this worked a treat

Message 20 of 35 (2,730 Views)

Re: We're unable to connect to EA Servers to activate Titanfall on this computer

★★ Novice

how do you allow it on your firewall with windows 7

Message 21 of 35 (1,995 Views)

★★★ Newbie

thank you so much, this not only fixed my origins problem, but it also fixed my games for windows live connection problem

Message 22 of 35 (1,752 Views)

★★★ Newbie

tried everything here, didnt work for me either.  even opened my ports, and did a clean reboot and something else found in another thread....this sucks

Message 23 of 35 (1,550 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just called EA headquarters and the tech rep told me there is currently a problem with EA activation servers on their end. It might take a few hours for it to be back up. Just sit tight. Also for those people in the same boat as me (I just downloaded and installed Titanfall, but not able to play it) the techs will reset your game time in case you wanted to refund the game within 24 hours. 

Message 24 of 35 (1,518 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, lets hope... because I do not really like these errors. They should have known it and solved it by now. Kinda waiting for hours now.

Message 25 of 35 (1,492 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Are the Servers working yet? I cannot stand the suspense, I really wanted to wake up and play the game I bought, that's the whole reason for building a gaming computer to play games like this...  and If you ask me, they should give us something as an apology for this notorious error, that has nothing to do with us...What an outrage! Shame EA Shame....Hopefully they fixx this stinking problem because , I want to play my Titan Fall I paid 60$ for.

Message 26 of 35 (1,445 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, same... I would like to play while I have to learn for exams and between learning I would really like to do something relaxing... This kind of error is just weird. I guess licensing server just needs to be restarted, but it is weekend, so noone cares probably...

Message 27 of 35 (1,440 Views)

★ Novice

Having the this issue right now also...

Message 28 of 35 (1,369 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same man.. haven't been able to play yet...

Message 30 of 35 (1,085 Views)